You refined by:
Executive Secretary (undo)
Wonder Staffing Firm
- Answering and direct phone calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Responsible for making travel arrangement for the executives.
- Preparing and editing reports and documents.
- To print, scan, photocopy and file documents.
- Should have at least 5 years experience in the same field.
- Must be professional and hardworking.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficient with Ms Office applications with the ability to use…
- Applicants should be with at least 1-2 years experience as a secretary.
- To organize and maintain the executive's schedule and dairies.
Becky Real Estate Managers LLC
- Looking for an Executive Secretary in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Offer secretarial and clerical support to the managing director.
- To organize and maintain the executive's schedule.
- Responsible for photocopying, scanning and printing documents.
Pink Neon Advertising
- Responsibilities include screening incoming phone calls, managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements, and preparing reports.
Maxit Advertising LLC
- The primary function of this role is to provide day to day support to the CEO.
- The individual needs to be highly efficient, proactive and professional who can…
Matrix Middle East Group
- The applicant must have at least 1-2 years as a Secretary.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls and replying emails appropriately.
- We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.