- A full time experienced receptionist is needed in UAE.
- Preferred candidates should be able to arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers when at…
- Hiring an Office Administrator for Dubai.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Male and female candidates are welcome.
- Should be energetic and proactive.
- Must be of Nepali, Srilankan, Pakistani or Filipino nationality.
- Minimum 1 year in Healthcare/Clinic & Strong Knowledge in Billing and Insurance.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
Consulate General Dubai
- Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:
- For USEFM - FS is 08.
- Actual FS salary determined by Washington D.C.
- Only one Open-to category should remain:
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role-Female Receptionist.
- Job Description of Female Receptionist.
- Office Receptionist needed in Abu Dhabi.
- Working experience of 1 to 2 years.
- Strictly female candidates should apply.
- Ability to use office equipment.
- 2-4 years' previous experience as Receptionist.
- The key responsibilities of the Receptionist are:
- This role entails attending the reception at TechAccess and…
- "• Welcomes and supports the customer from arrival to departure.
- Contributes to his permanent satisfaction by ensuring a quality service throughout his stay.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.