You refined by:
Executive Secretary (undo)
- Experience of 2 to 3 years as an Executive Secretary.
- Filipino and Indian nationals are welcome.
- This position is for strictly male candidates.
- Preparing and editing reports and documents.
- To print, scan, photocopy and file documents.
- Should have at least 5 years experience in the same field.
- Must be professional and hardworking.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficient with Ms Office applications with the ability to use…
- To organize and maintain the executive's schedule and dairies.
- Preparing presentations, research finding reports.
- Preparing memos, correspondences and minutes.
Becky Real Estate Managers LLC
- Looking for an Executive Secretary in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Offer secretarial and clerical support to the managing director.
- Female Staff having 30yrs of age & 5 - 8 years post qualification experience in a structured progressive Corporate environment as the Executive Secretary for…
Top Business Human Resources
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks and may oversee office staff.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings,…
Royal Mediclinic Medical Center
- We want to hire a female secretary for our operational manager to assist him in his office work,to acompany with him in the meetings,to secure and keep…
AED2,500 - AED3,000 a month
- We give Freelancer visa for 2 years any nationality want contract with us for more details call us morning 9:00 am to 2:00 pm +971 56 - 7869744.
Farah style interior design and General maintenanc...
- We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company.
- You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.