Mechanical Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- Looking for a Mechanical Engineer in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- In Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or college.
- Plans and defines Mechanical project goals and devises methods to accomplish them.
- You should be in same industry, previous experience in installation and commission of - Effluent Treatment plant, RO plant, UF plant, DM plant and mechanical…
- Interface and provide clarification and guidance and technical support to construction sites and commissioning engineers, provide startup assistance as required…
- Don’t have a Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Don’t have 1-2 years of Technical Sales experience (UAE) in Pneumatic/Hydraulic products.
- At least 7-10 years in reputed MEP company across Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Proven Career history working in complex projects in UAE.
- With Mechanical and process back ground.
- Experience min 5 years in water treatment field.
- Experience in commissioning or/and operation of Water / Waste Water…
- Analyze all mechanical designs and prepare various concepts for piping designs and develop required mechanical drawings.
- Male, 45 years old and below.
- Should be an Electrical, Electronic or a mechanical graduate.
- Interested applicants must have working experience of 2 to 5 years.
- Bachelor/diploma degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Your key objective will be to grow service sales within U.A.E by both attracting new customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.