Mechanical Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- The systems engineer is expected to be involved in the development of NSSTC’s satellites systems, both platform and payloads.
- Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements and Qualifications.
- Senior Mechanical Engineer Duties and Responsibilities.
- Jebel Ali Free Zone, Plot S20143, PO Box No.
- As an engineer you will be asked to perform a variety of tasks related to the development of projects within the NSSTC including (but not limited to) support of…
- Able to design and build small mechanical and electronic devices.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of lab equipment.
- Industry 4 and IOT concept.
Beresford Wilson and Partners
- Minimum of 2-5 years of progressive experience as Application Engineer, with commercial HVAC good experience in GCC countries.
- Mechanical Engineering and preferable experience of working in a workshop set up.
- Lead and support any project as per management directives.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferred mechanical or chemical).
- Assess the project risks for the relevant parts and liaise with Risk engineer.
Worldwide Recruitment Solutions
- We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Mechanical Rotating Equipment Engineer to be based in Saudi.
- Bachelors Degree in mechanical Engineering.
- Inspection and review mechanical design and advise on modifications.
- Collaborate directly with third party technicians and engineers when required to ensure…
- Background in Mechanical / Electrical / Process Engineering.
- Working under the supervision of a Project Director the Project Engineer is responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.