Marketing Executive jobs
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in social media/digital marketing.
- Supervise preparations of the Sales & Marketing Plan and participate in the setting up the sales…
- 2.1 Operate as an integrated member of the communication and wider marketing team, involved in the implementation of business strategies, plans and materials.
- As an Executive Assistant Manager you are responsible to assist the General Manager to oversee the complete Food and Beverage operation.
- Assist in continuous improvement of sales / marketing collaterals.
- A well established Hospitality Suppliers requires a sales professional with min three years…
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Public Relation, Marketing or related field.
- Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of all of the University’s…
- Implementing sales and marketing strategies for market penetration.
- Target key accounts and enterprise to sell lighting solutions.
- Click Here To Apply Online.
- Graduate degree in Marketing and Business.
- 5 to 9 years marketing or communications experience with a particular emphasis on project management and fulfilment…
- Ensuring constant, transparent, accurate and positive communication within the event team (sales, production, branding, marketing, accounting and any other…
- Email marketing automation (Preferably Eloqua).
- The manager must be able to distinguish between marketing ready and sales-ready qualification.
- Co-ordinate the distribution of quality marketing and promotional collateral and material.
- To achieve, organise, control and monitor passenger sales targets and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.