Civil Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Assisting senior engineers in providing on site progress and details.
- Be aware of work related risks.
- Support the Proposal Manager with all Technical aspect of tender.
- Perform technical evaluation/review of tender documents, identify problem areas and deviations…
- Understanding building codes, safety guidelines and regulations addressing Civil Marine Construction projects.
- Collect all relevant needed information from the production estimator, design engineer, Tender manager, and/or from site visits.
- Assists CM/PM in supervision and management of construction activities assigned to dredging, reclamation and civil marine projects.
- Providing guidance, direction and briefing to the coastal engineers and graduates.
- Master degree in Coastal Engineering or Civil Engineering or equivalent…
- Ensure that commercial resources are adequate for the successful delivery of the project.
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial and technical knowledge and…
- Regulations addressing Civil Marine Construction projects.
- Oversees the development of project schedules in collaboration with the site engineers and…
- Provide leadership and guidance towards all supervisors, engineers and SDMs.
- Cooperate constructively, efficiently and effectively with colleagues and…
- Master or Civil Engineer in Construction, Mechanical, Marine Engineering.
- In close cooperation with PM, WM everything that is required to perform his tasks…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.