- Guest focused and minimum 1 or 2 years of experience as Waiter or Barista in the same environment.
- Ability to welcome guests with a warm and friendly manner.
Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown
- In a nutshell, as Barista, you will be passionate about food and beverage preparation and education.
- Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown is scheduled to open Q2 2020…
- Prior working experience as a Barista or in this same line of work is needed.
- Should be proactive, passionate and proactive.
- We are in a hunt of Barista (Virgin mocktail experience).
- Any nationality with good experience can apply.
- Should have over 4 years’ experience in managing bar,…
- Up to 3,000 AED full package depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Can join immediately (max 1-month).
- Open to Filipino and Nepali nationalities.
- Looking for an experienced Barista in UAE Job Details *.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu answering questions *.
- At least 1 year of experience as Barista in the food and beverage/hospitality industry.
- Up to 3,500 AED depending on experience and qualifications.
- Looking for a Professional Barista in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Obtain orders from the clients and pay attention to details.
- Working experience of at least 2 years as a Barista is highly required.
- Applicants of a female and male gender can apply and will be considered for this vacancy…
- Up to 1,800 AED plus accommodation and transportation.
- Can join on March 2020 (preferably those who are under employment visa).
- Male, 45 years old and below.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.