jobs in UAE
Departer - The German Headhunter
- Provide outstanding customer service, including high-quality telephone support.
- Order processing and customer relation management.
- 5 years of overall experience with minimum of 2 years of local experience working with a Senior Manager.
- Perform other assigned duties as required from time to…
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about the banks products and services and ensure customers are provided with full accurate information.
- You are a passionate advocate of how the delivery of brilliant Human Resources support can add true value to an organization, and you’re someone who genuinely…
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- The required candidate should have working experience of 2 to 5 years.
- Receiving deliveries and ensuring that there in a proper order.
- Coordinating the incoming and outgoing process of products.
- Maintaining up to date stock records through entering data into the database.
- Support accounts payable and accounts receivable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry.
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone calls, networking and referrals.
- What’s In It for You?
- We are searching for Customer Service Attendant (No Experience) in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Applicants that are currently based in Sharjah desired.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.