jobs in UAE
- You will also support senior staff in completing transactions and will be involved principally in the preparation of financial models as well as client facing…
- The business and skill sets of staff in order to service our clients &.
- Willingness to travel when required between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Review and provide support for preparing Variations, assist in evaluation & documentation regarding Extension of Time Claims for the Contracts Department.
- Carry out administrative and management work associated with the research project under the supervision of the Principal Investigator.
- Valid UAE driving license (preferable, not mandatory).
- To liaise with external suppliers for organizational requirements (from internal departments), rate &…
- This role requires an Arabic Speaker to support the team, you must have previous C-suit experience to be considered.
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and screen telephone calls and re-route them to other personnel as required.
- Our strength lies in the depth of our understanding and knowledge of the…
- This position shall be responsible to ensure that the entire operations of Jotun Abu Dhabi perform at its optimum efficiency by complying Jotun Operation system…
- Ensure strict credit control guidelines and be responsible to keep accurate Accruals.
- Send on time and accurate invoicing and maintain quotations in case…
Borouge Pte Ltd Abu Dhabi Branch
- Handle all administrative and secretarial role for the IPR Department.
- Reporting to the IPR Manager, the job holder is responsible to :
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.