jobs in Dubai
- Execute effective direct marketing campaigns to identified target markets, using either surface or electronic mailing means.
- Ensure guests are welcomed and assistance provided when needed.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- General cleaning of all areas.
- Ensure hotel images and descriptions are updated regularly and represent the brand accordingly.
- Manage email marketing campaigns and direct promotional activity…
- To provide turndown services as per the hotel standard when assigned for Turndown service.
- Informs Order Taker of any missing/broken items and linen found in…
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set…
- Co-ordinating the needs of the department to ensure the smooth operation, cleanliness and maintenance of the entire Spa, Sports facilities, Swimming Pool and…
- "• Conducts sales calls as determined by hotel sales policies – minimum 25 calls per week.
- To continuously be in contact and communication with guests and…
- To establish and update the outlet’s database of regular guests.
- To ensure the proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming of assigned staff members.
- Hotel or Entity Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai.
- Novotel contributes to the well-being of business and leisure travellers:
- Assist with any other sales and events support projects & duties as requested.
- The responsibility of the position includes;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.