jobs in Dubai
You refined by:
- Update promptly (within one hour from guest arrival or departure) all guest.
- In charge of filing all guest data after update in the HEIS system.
- To ensure that after completion of each job the place of work is left in clean condition, with particular emphasis on guest areas.
- Maintain relevant communication channels with members in order to accommodate feedback/criticism and ensure members feel welcome and valued.
- Attend all colleagues’ requests and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a good database and tracking systems of passports, visas, licenses...etc.
- Ensure that all VIPs and Elite Members are contacted and assisted accordingly.
- Ensure that all guests are assisted.
- Ensure high levels of guest service.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Assist and support the pastry team.
- To attend to all guests approaching the Fitness Centre with inquiries or wanting to use the facilities, respecting the hotel standards and procedures.
- To adhere to the telephone procedure of handling calls and apply it to daily operation.
- To ensure delivery of the 15-Minutes Guest Satisfaction Guarantee…
- Ensure the proper operation of the switchboard, resulting in fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls.
- Welcoming guests and maintaining their loyalty.
- Taking all the guests’ request into consideration and forwarding them to the departments in charge.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.