jobs in Dubai
You refined by:
- At least 2 years of teaching experience required.
- Review and register students’ progress and provide grades as well as feedback.
- To support other Dubai Opera or Emaar teams when required and to always act in the best interest of Dubai Opera.
- Outgoing personality, a ‘can-do’ approach.
- Oversee delivery of projects and activities, in terms of strategy, scope, delivery plans and timelines that are undertaken by Expo 2020 departments, both…
- Teaching hours will be on weekdays sometime between 2 - 6 pm. The role is on a temporary basis but for the right candidate, and if the candidate is interested,…
- The teacher should be able to work with all levels from Absolute beginner to Advanced and monitor student attendance and progress with clear overview of classes…
- Must be a good communicator and able to follow instructions.
- Looking for a Housemaid (Part time) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Dubai Heights Academy
- To register your place please send us an updated CV, Cover Letter and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- General Practitioner is required to join a multi speciality medical center located on Jumierah beach road.
- With full in house diagnostic center.
Merilyn Middle East Consults
- Must have a valid UAE driving license with own visa.
- Provide personal vehicle parking and retrieval service for the guests while offering exceptional guest…
- Native Arabic Speaker - Experience with planning digital marketing campaigns - Detail oriented, well organized, ﬂexible, and highly motivated - Ability to work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.