jobs in Abu Dhabi
You refined by:
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner…
- Handle all incoming and outgoing email correspondence in a timely manner.
- Update the booking schedule on a regular basis.
- Exceptional telephone manner, customer service skills, active listening skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Maintains and keep up to-date files/records and reports and…
- Respond to incoming calls and other communications.
- Assist in updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Handle the office filing system.
- TIP Please fill in search criteria values in at least one of the following fields:
- Date Posted and Position Category.
Bay Construction Dubai
- Arrange and update databases effectively.
- Generate administrative reports for the senior management team.
- Should hold a Degree or Diploma in Secretarial Studies…
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- The Immigration Liaison Assistants (ILAs) work alongside and provide administrative support to the Immigration Liaison Manager (ILM) and Immigration Liaison…
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge request, ensuring service level is maintained.
- To update stationery stock card for stock accuracy.
- Responsible to monitor payment receivable.
- Maintain and updated file, databases, records for office…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.