jobs in UAE
Air Arabia PJSC (G9)
- Responds to customers’ incoming calls pertaining to all kinds of enquiries, requests, and complaints timely and accurately to reflect a positive image of the…
- Respond appropriately to all the customer telephone queries.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and follow up on customer interactions.
BUL Contractors FZC
- Prepare and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- At least 2 years of experience in the same or similar position.
- The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions.
- Verbal & Written Communication, Organised, Pro-Active, Team-Player.
- Create and update contact list.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Manage correspondence e-mail, letters, couriers etc.
- To keep records of customer interactions and file documents.
- Ensuring company communication procedures, guidelines and policies are followed.
- Must be accurate, punctual and hardworking.
- To process business, scientific, engineering and other data according to operating instructions.
Alba Hospitality Group
- Communicating smoothly with colleagues and superiors in order to avoid misunderstandings and other shortfalls.
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge.
- Respond to telephone calls and inquiries courteously and be able to direct calls to appropriate school personnel as part of the customer service provision for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.