jobs in UAE
- Organise appointments as required and prepare necessary documents, keeping designated employees advised of their daily schedule and ensure availability of…
- Ensure merchandise are requested daily and is received in correct quantity from the warehouse and other shops.
- Jan 23, 2020, 8:14:59 AM.
- General administrative duties and preparing a business correspondence letters to respond queries *.
- Maintain Call Records database for all incoming outgoing…
- We are searching for Admin Assistant (No Experience) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Degree.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Assist with the preparation of administrative documentation.
- Produce weekly administration and other ad hoc reports.
- To maintain stocks at appropriate levels, placing orders in a timely manner to ensure continuity.
- To carry out regular stock checks to ensure good inventory…
- Write and distribute email correspondence memos letters faxes and forms *.
- Prepare and edit correspondence communications presentations and otherdocuments *.
- Keep up inventory and prepare purchase requisitions.
- Maintain accurate manual and computer records.
- Monitor and manage the operations of the store.
- Store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Hiring a Data Entry Operator for Abu Dhabi.
- Experience with MS Office or similar.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.