jobs in Dubai
- Handling incoming and outgoing emails in a timely manner.
- Handling correspondence and phone calls.
- Experience of 1 to 2 years in this same line of work.
- Strong customer service with telephone skills.
- Receiving and directing phone calls.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist in any other accounting duties when required.
- Hiring a Junior Accountant for Dubai.
- Handle full set of accounts.
- Assist in monthly and year end closing.
- Answering all incoming phone calls and taking messages.
- The candidates should possess at least 1-2 years experience in Administrative role.
- Preparing documents, reports and correspondence.
- Managing and organizing the daily administrative operations.
- Receiving and distributing accurate messages.
- Oversee and coordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Establish work priorities, and ensure deadlines are…
- Perform daily hands-on DTP of multiple projects in coordination with Project Managers and other production team members, in various offices and time zones, to…
- Handling all incoming telephone calls and directing them to the appropriate person.
- Female applicants with working experience of 1 to 2 years.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone;
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;
Alba Hospitality Group
- Communicating smoothly with colleagues and superiors in order to avoid misunderstandings and other shortfalls.
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.