jobs in Desert Islands
- To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive Anantara manner.
- To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude…
- To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
- Preparing training programs, cleaning schedule & review of HACCP Manual.
- Investigation of Food poisoning allegation & preparing the report.
- UAE Driving License or Convertible License.
- Any other duties associated with your position in order to meet the needs of the business.
- To process drink orders in proper calling order, to check for correct number of drinks and manage billing quickly and efficiently.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.