jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Assist with the preparation of administrative documentation.
- Produce weekly administration and other ad hoc reports.
- Store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Hiring a Data Entry Operator for Abu Dhabi.
- Experience with MS Office or similar.
- To maintain stocks at appropriate levels, placing orders in a timely manner to ensure continuity.
- To carry out regular stock checks to ensure good inventory…
- Perform general administrative duties including answering all phone calls, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Providing administration support to Office Manager and…
V Group Limited
- Overall Purpose of The Job To provide administration, clerical and secretarial support to the ship management team, as directed by the General Manager.
Merilyn Middle East Consults
- At least 2 years of experience in the same or relevant role.
- Looking for Data Entry Staff in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and…
- If this is an offer that excites you, send in your application and you could be the newest addition to our family.Our successful HR Administrators …•ensure that…
- Bachelor"s degree with 3 to 5 years of experience as document controller.
- Setting up and maintaining document control procedures.
New Life Entertainment
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls.
- Obtain and route all incoming as well as outgoing correspondence.
- Handle the reception area and coordinate the flow of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.