Here to help
Coronavirus update

Wood Employee Reviews

1. Nice place to work with. 2. Mobilization process was too good. 3. Received proper communication from HR and Admin Department. 4. Proper demobilization Process.
Pros
Free Food, Accommodation and Transportation
Cons
Normal hours
I like my team and other fun activities in Wood, Dubai. My day starts early at 730 and ends at 1800. Thursday is weekend eve. We leave 2 hours early as the hours fulfill the requirement.
Pros
early off from work on the eve of weekend
It was very fun working with this company. It gives a chance to grow and learn new things, outstanding work environment, supportive management, worklife balance, safety and ethics.
Pros
Project support
A good company to be working with; Working with wood ppl is very happy and satisfied; Working environment is very nice and comfortable; Working culture is very advanced
I am happy working with Wood considering the benefits, the people I work with and the experience & learnings I gain along the way. I would definitely recommend this Company to anyone.
Its a good engineering company and will give exposure to work with great people all over the world. Only thing is they work for the client and all your job security, depends on nature and duration of project and client.
Experience was good, salary was upto market standards. Management needs to be more transparent towards Employees. Professional development is okay but looking at oil and gas markets, one shouldn’t expect much.
My experience with WOOD was restricted to the contract i was on, and management was not up to par for that contract. our client was not sure of their required capabilities and didn't provide clear information for targets.
The company is good and talented employees. And when I start to work in wood its change my whole life style and get allot of benefits. I love the company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wood?
Working at Wood is a great experience for me. People in the company are all friendly, they have warm atmosphere and delightful surroundings. The managers/CEO/big bosses are always smiling and they will always make you feel welcome all the time.
Pros
Free fruits twice a week, health and safety are their main goals for the employees
Cons
This company is overall good company. Working at this company is great achievement. Everyone are equally treated over here. The job profile by working in this company will help to build potential career in future.
I have joined July 2019 and found it is a really very good company to work with life balancing, good work time, team work and very good management at HQ.
Good Place to work. Getting opportunity in EPC and brownfield projects, FEED & Concepts. Place where u can develop skills by working with large scale projects
Good working culture, management, work life balance and salary as per market standards. They try to retain their employees by shifting to other branch offices and locations.
lots of new things learn in wood , line manager is very good and helping work place is very good in wood learning section regular basics arrange in wood
work challenge, friendly environment and useful work space , super management all spirit surrounded with team work and player a very outstanding experience
Wood provides you with opportunity to explorer new areas. Since the strength of the employees is less, you need to perform more and will be required to interact with client.
9 hours work Poor management in Abu Dhabi Work place is good Generally good Flexi with employees Office located out side the city. Lunch is the big problem. No hotes near by
Wood Group PSN, a division of Wood Group, is the largest provider of brownfield services to the oil and gas industry. Our global network of over 28,000 people in more than 35 countries offers high integrity services that optimise the performance of facilities, maintain production, reduce operating costs, ensure asset integrity and extend the operating life of fields.
A well Structured Company displaying excellent policies and procedural guidance. Excellent administrative support team onshore. Proactive management team.
Pros
No negative issues in a 4.5 vyear contract.
Cons
Salary always paid on time and correct.
It was indeed a great place to work. The best part was the importance given to Quality and Customer satisfaction. Priority was given for Team work. Good managers who were always extended the support