Wipro Employee Review

Good

October 8, 2019
Fast paced company and can learn alot, shift timings is helpful and can manage our home and work schedule easily, on time salary no delays gor salary.
March 16, 2020
Same location
You will be treated like an interchangeable part. Nothing is as it seems at Wipro. They will lie to get you to move, take a job, an engagement, anything to satisfy a political agenda.

They want their consultants to pay for their travel. They call it, "relocating", not business travel. So they expect you to move with absolutely no support. I've been stranded many times by Wipro, left homeless after a partner changes his mind regarding a relocation, and slept on too many couches for a top MBA level consultant. Their relo packages are laughable.

They do not offer an opportunity to gain certifications or continued education.

Their policies are outdated.

They lose many deals due to internal politics. Lots of backstabbing occurs.

This company will add no value to your career development or life.
March 11, 2020
Company is good. But after 6 yrs..some new management team replaced. All from Egypt, sudan and had very tough time with African TL he was worst man i ever met he screwed my career and demotivated me. Had to leave the company coz of such idiots
March 4, 2020
I worked at Wipro full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get the opportunities to work in multiple projects at the same time.

Cons

Managers lack time management skills and timely reviews which leads to people at the bottom of the hierarchy working for extra long hours most of the time. Lack of resources to support projects.