Wipro Employee Review

No Comments

April 9, 2019
T
Team work and learned new skills and technology.

had different projects and different areas,

so catch lots of new things, This is my most enjoyable part of the company.
Pros
nothing
April 12, 2017
Wipro is an excellent place to work for. Its an organisation which is a pride to be associated with . Both in terms of the culture it has and also in terms of the quaility of work is can provide .

The sheer size of the organisation makes each role a few notches higher in terms of responsibilty shouldered and learning when compared to the corresponding roles in the market!

I am a proud Wipro-ite no doubt!

Have my own reasons presently to explore options which I can share if I have an exciting opportunity externally!
March 16, 2020
You will be treated like an interchangeable part. Nothing is as it seems at Wipro. They will lie to get you to move, take a job, an engagement, anything to satisfy a political agenda.

They want their consultants to pay for their travel. They call it, "relocating", not business travel. So they expect you to move with absolutely no support. I've been stranded many times by Wipro, left homeless after a partner changes his mind regarding a relocation, and slept on too many couches for a top MBA level consultant. Their relo packages are laughable.

They do not offer an opportunity to gain certifications or continued education.

Their policies are outdated.

They lose many deals due to internal politics. Lots of backstabbing occurs.

This company will add no value to your career development or life.
March 11, 2020
Company is good. But after 6 yrs..some new management team replaced. All from Egypt, sudan and had very tough time with African TL he was worst man i ever met he screwed my career and demotivated me. Had to leave the company coz of such idiots