Here to help: Coronavirus update

Wipro Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai90 reviews
Decent place to work
I worked at Wipro full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get the opportunities to work in multiple projects at the same time.

Cons

Managers lack time management skills and timely reviews which leads to people at the bottom of the hierarchy working for extra long hours most of the time. Lack of resources to support projects.
Good very nice experience
Company is good. But after 6 yrs..some new management team replaced. All from Egypt, sudan and had very tough time with African TL he was worst man i ever met he screwed my career and demotivated me. Had to leave the company coz of such idiots
Productive workplace to learn and work in UAE
Productive workplace to learn and work in UAE.
They provide time to time needy training.

They help to maintain balance between work and home.

Management support to employees is awesome.

You will be mostly working as 100% client involved projects, where you will be directly reporting to Client management.
technology-driven organization
technology-driven organization in an environment that encourages innovative thinking, recognition and career development. • Management and Project leadership, ensure objectives and deadlines are met
A company with open work culture and high ethics
Wipro is a global organization with open work culture, high ethics and employee friendly HR policies. Provides each employee ample opportunities to learn and grow.
Productive and Result orianted
Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects. Handling the team and Exclusions.

Handling New projects Transitions

Love to work with teams and coordinating with them to get resolutions
Good to Build your skills and Enhance knowledge
Good to Build your skills and Enhance knowledge and good work life balance and exposure to all new technology

You will have an option to select your domain (SAP,JAVA,Dot Net...etc).

Will get good theoretical and practical training in that domain for nearly 3 months.

will be given enough attempts to clear it :)
Productive and working Fun
Best Management
Best infrastructure

Best colleagues

Transport Facility available

Free Gym and recreation room available

best working hours

overall very good company to work
Pros
Free Gym and recreation
Cons
Best working hours
fun to work
it was excellent to work with multicultural environment.

Served as Project Coordinator – Information Technology in Noor Bank. I have over 15 years of experience in Project, Business and Market management. I have working experience in different countries and in diversified industries. I have maintained a high level quality of services and have achieved major goals set by my reporting line manager throughout my career.
Pros
annul paid leaves
Cons
health care
Good
It's time to work with time where alot off good and new further thinks are coming to leverage the world.
Go for the future and find the goal in the work you have taken.
Extremely energetic and always working on war footing steps
Since I am the SPOC for the customers in their mission critical domains has the privilege to burn my energies from the first hour of the day. Smoothing escalations and arranging proper logistics in terms of resource/skill are my primary task. Ensuring that not missing any SLA is one of the area where i focus more. Since i am the lead for the infra services i need to also work closely with sales for any new orders or RFP's which predominantly includes presales activities. Apart vendor management/ People management is one of the most critical task that i face in a day.
Pros
endless opportunities
Cons
cannot have lunch on time.
work life balance can be maintained.
Productive and busy day
with inter department coordination.

work life balance can be maintained.

I enjoy working in an environment where the members of the team have a strong sense of camaraderie and a good work ethic.

I like working with competent, kind, funny people who like to get things done. It’s important to me to feel that I can trust my team members to always do their best because I do.
Pros
team outing, lunch..
Good Org
Good org to work as they take care of things in timely manner and we dont have to worry as you work at client site. You have freedom to work as per client
good place to work
working with wipro is always an dream for everyone. its an good company with cross custure experience. good amanagement and leaders who drive the business.
Fine
Its a globalized company, where we can learn but not getting opportunities in term of growth in technology front, progression, where we started in this you can be there until if didn't start a play
Good environment for learning and load based on resources available
I have enjoyed working in this organization, staff and management are friendly and understanding, it all depends on how the employee is making relationship with his colleagues and the management.
Good Working Environment
Learned lot of new technologies.Good management team that we can able to grow.The most enjoyable part of the job is our party celebrations on each special occasions.
Overall good company to work.
Globally recognized, have lot of carrier option across the different vertical domains. And also have opportunity to explore the job culture in different part of all the continents.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Limited onsite benefits.
Best place to work
Best place to work and can build your career with lots of learning experience.Wipro provide equal opportunities to each individual to improve there personal & professional skills.
A great place to work.
Working in Wipro has been a great experience and learning has been immense. You get a lot of opportunity to prove your capability. There is a lot of emphasis on Values.
Good working environment
Wipro gives good working environment & a chance to go places if you have potential. There are opportunities available globally within Wipro to deserving candidates.
Cons
Not good pay master