Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Wipro:

Wipro Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates132 reviews
I worked at Wipro full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get the opportunities to work in multiple projects at the same time.

Cons

Managers lack time management skills and timely reviews which leads to people at the bottom of the hierarchy working for extra long hours most of the time. Lack of resources to support projects.
I am working Since 7 years in Wipro and i feel like wipro is one of the best Organization for work, the organization will always think about Employees Work life balance and their career growth.
You will be treated like an interchangeable part. Nothing is as it seems at Wipro. They will lie to get you to move, take a job, an engagement, anything to satisfy a political agenda.

They want their consultants to pay for their travel. They call it, "relocating", not business travel. So they expect you to move with absolutely no support. I've been stranded many times by Wipro, left homeless after a partner changes his mind regarding a relocation, and slept on too many couches for a top MBA level consultant. Their relo packages are laughable.

They do not offer an opportunity to gain certifications or continued education.

Their policies are outdated.

They lose many deals due to internal politics. Lots of backstabbing occurs.

This company will add no value to your career development or life.
Company is good. But after 6 yrs..some new management team replaced. All from Egypt, sudan and had very tough time with African TL he was worst man i ever met he screwed my career and demotivated me. Had to leave the company coz of such idiots
Productive workplace to learn and work in UAE.
They provide time to time needy training.

They help to maintain balance between work and home.

Management support to employees is awesome.

You will be mostly working as 100% client involved projects, where you will be directly reporting to Client management.
Great work experience and very liberal to work, and excellent support from delivery manager and HR department, Just for future growth I am seeking new position
I got opportunity to work with wipro as a limited contract staff for just 9 months and the had good experience with the team.They have plenty of opportunity all over the world
Fast paced company and can learn alot, shift timings is helpful and can manage our home and work schedule easily, on time salary no delays gor salary.
technology-driven organization in an environment that encourages innovative thinking, recognition and career development. • Management and Project leadership, ensure objectives and deadlines are met
Wipro is a global organization with open work culture, high ethics and employee friendly HR policies. Provides each employee ample opportunities to learn and grow.
Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects. Handling the team and Exclusions.

Handling New projects Transitions

Love to work with teams and coordinating with them to get resolutions
T
Team work and learned new skills and technology.

had different projects and different areas,

so catch lots of new things, This is my most enjoyable part of the company.
Pros
nothing
Good to Build your skills and Enhance knowledge and good work life balance and exposure to all new technology

You will have an option to select your domain (SAP,JAVA,Dot Net...etc).

Will get good theoretical and practical training in that domain for nearly 3 months.

will be given enough attempts to clear it :)
Best Management
Best infrastructure

Best colleagues

Transport Facility available

Free Gym and recreation room available

best working hours

overall very good company to work
Pros
Free Gym and recreation
Cons
Best working hours
it was excellent to work with multicultural environment.

Served as Project Coordinator – Information Technology in Noor Bank. I have over 15 years of experience in Project, Business and Market management. I have working experience in different countries and in diversified industries. I have maintained a high level quality of services and have achieved major goals set by my reporting line manager throughout my career.
Pros
annul paid leaves
Cons
health care
Does not want to invest in their employees which is why they are short staffed, one person doing all the work. Lack of process and not professional in their way of working. All of this makes it a very chaotic way of working. Overall world not recommend working for them I mean they dont even provide company parking in the office premise. Only if you want job security then join, I mean you will never be fired for not performing.
Pros
no fear of getting laid off
Cons
long hours, unprofessional bosses, poor management style, no processes in place
There is no drawback of this company, but they hired me on a contract basis and my contract will be expired within a month. Very friendly environment, many things i learn from this company and I enjoyed alot with my co-workers because they support me every time when I stuck.
It's time to work with time where alot off good and new further thinks are coming to leverage the world.
Go for the future and find the goal in the work you have taken.
Since I am the SPOC for the customers in their mission critical domains has the privilege to burn my energies from the first hour of the day. Smoothing escalations and arranging proper logistics in terms of resource/skill are my primary task. Ensuring that not missing any SLA is one of the area where i focus more. Since i am the lead for the infra services i need to also work closely with sales for any new orders or RFP's which predominantly includes presales activities. Apart vendor management/ People management is one of the most critical task that i face in a day.
Pros
endless opportunities
Cons
cannot have lunch on time.
Productive and busy day
with inter department coordination.

work life balance can be maintained.

I enjoy working in an environment where the members of the team have a strong sense of camaraderie and a good work ethic.

I like working with competent, kind, funny people who like to get things done. It’s important to me to feel that I can trust my team members to always do their best because I do.
Pros
team outing, lunch..
Good org to work as they take care of things in timely manner and we dont have to worry as you work at client site. You have freedom to work as per client