Work life balance at the best for the employees
work in an environment where productivity is high, and the employees have a sense of commitment. In my experience, whether the culture is extremely fast-paced or more laid back, it’s the dedication of the employees at all levels that make the company successful and a great place to work."
It is really good learning platform
Work culture is pretty good in this organization, every thing process oriented. Professional and personal life are balanced. Not too much of pressure (if you are good at what you do, atleast average). Organization strives to keep work life intresting. Annual day is celebrated across all service lines every year without fail, this is the most awaited event for many performers on stage,sports persons, achievers . Company encourages you to play sports by providing all the facilities and space to play basket ball , tennies, volley ball, table tennies, badminton, gym, aerobics, run track.
Cool and multi
Very transparen't and open with respect to employees communication.
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Wipro?9 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Wipro?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Wipro? What are the steps along the way?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Wipro?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Wipro?7 people answered
- Does Wipro BPS require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Wipro BP…7 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Wipro?7 people answered
- What would you suggest Wipro management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Wipro?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Wipro?6 people answered