Weatherford

Weatherford Employee Reviews for Procurement Manager

Procurement Manager4 reviews
United Arab Emirates4 reviews
Weatherford is one of the largest multination company for oil tool services and is well famous around the Globe. As a member of Global Procurement Group, my duties involves initial request for items (RFQ) for Customer against Contracts for quote process, winning quotes, Procuring them from manufactures and also from location shelves. Logistics process involves getting packing list, deciding mode of transport to shipment documentation for ultimate destination. Following are the product lines comes under my Procurement & logistics process: • Liner Hanger Systems (LHS) • Solid Expandable System (SES) • Pipeline Specialty Services (PSS) • Engineered Chemistry – Included Simulation (WEC) • Production Optimization (PO) • Well Head Systems (WHS)
Pros
good environment and exposure
Cons
racist and no appriciation
I have spend many years in this company. I have had really a good time memories. I learn lots from the highly professional team.

The team - I called all my bosses they are really self motivated and never let you down even in hard situation, never blame, no bullying but always there to support you.
I like my own company , good atmosphere ., friendly manner,
get more knowledge about purchasing files, asset and inventory, oil field tools etc.
Company does not look after employees.
Employees are good people to work with.

Management are to busy looking after themselves (bonus) and don't care about the staff.
Pros
Employees are good people to work with
Cons