Weatherford

Engineer4 reviews
United Arab Emirates4 reviews
Good Training Facility
Supportive Management.

Emphasis to Quality Health and Safety.

Continuous Evaluation of Employees.

Always Reachable and supportive Higher Management.
Great work place with a greater work force and really good perks if you are talented . Have a good chance to climb up the ladder with the career path in place
I joined Weatherford as a fresh graduate. It is a very good place to work for a graduate engineer. Meeting a lot of experienced professionals, learning a lot about the industry, it is a great wonderful experience.
Pros
A good place to learn
Cons
I’m working with Weatherford Laboratories as PVT Engineer from May 2014 to present. My job responsibility is conducting PVT studies of crude oil sample which includes single stage flash test, separator test, differential liberation test, high pressure viscosity measurement etc. Now I’m looking for a better opportunity in petroleum field which will help me to enhance my skills and knowledge in different areas of the industry like reservoir engineering, production services etc.
I have graduated in Chemical Engineering from National Institute of Technology- Calicut. After my Graduation, fuelled by my interest, I opted for Post Graduate studies in the domain of Petroleum engineering and now I would like to build up my career in a field that has enchanted me.

I am familiar with a host of software used in the industry including

1) PARADIGM_ECHOS (Seismic Processing),

2) ECLIPSE (Reservoir Simulation),

3) PIPESIM (Production Design and Analysis),

4) PETREL (Seismic Interpretation and Building reservoir model).

With a deep interest in Petroleum engineering, I am confident that if given an opportunity to work with you, I would be able to excel in this domain and further develop my skills by learning from the Industry. I can work under pressure and in extreme environments. I am ever open to continuous learning and also a firm believer of the saying ‘To stagnate is to die’.