Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

gud place to work but stressful too
Restaurant Hostess (Former Employee) –  Dubai ,Palm jumeirahNovember 26, 2019
everything is good there but management is not fare with junior staff. They only listen to manager or supervisors but not junior staff. they shud treat all employees in equal manner.
Very reputed company to work in it and be proud to be part of it
Engineering Supervisor at Waldorf Astoria DIFC (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 23, 2019
In this company initially I worked in pre opening in which I learned more about engineering role in hotel industry and enjoyed many facilities just like outstanding accommodation and many more.
fun place to work
Pool and Beach Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  ras al khaimahOctober 16, 2019
i miss the colleague parties that the hr organizes. The culture here is amazing. the people are lovely. They helped shape me to who i am becoming... The best HR I have come across.
I work in Waldorf Astoria Rak. The team was amazing & all the HOD are always accessible & available for any help or assistance
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Waldorf Astoria Hotel Dubai Palm jumeirahOctober 12, 2019
Waldorf Astoria Hotels as per my point of view is an amazing place for work. Job is secured & you will really enjoyed your duty always. Love to work in luxury brand of Hilton Worldwide Hotels
Best place to work
Leadership Intern (Former Employee) –  Ras Al KhaimahOctober 7, 2019
Waldorf Astoria is one of the most luxurious property within Hilton brand.
It was one of my best internship in my life. All the department heads are professional and they are providing excellent and
Waldorf Astoria Ras al Khaimah is an amazing place to be. Either as a guest or as a staff.
Kids club councellor (Former Employee) –  Ras al khaimahOctober 5, 2019
Working in Waldorf Astoria Ra's al Khaimah was so impressive yet challenging. My motivation came from almost everything concerning my job. The availability of working materials, the constant training and pre shift session, the managements, the team mates, the annual staff party and monthly staff recognitions.
Perfect
Guest Personal Concierge (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 30, 2019
Very good place to work career wise .Talent growning company and staff motivated ,inspiring and caring .
Recommended for staff who wish to grow fast .
Pros
Free 3 × meals
Cons
Few hours
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dubai UAEJuly 19, 2019
Looking for a new challenge to advance career wise and strengthen my skills and job knowledge
Great environment and great team members who will learn new skills
Excellent structure
Public Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  UAEOctober 16, 2018
A structured hotel and resort company that embraces individuality and offers career progression and support. A holistic approach to all public relations and marketing activities to support the sales team of the hotel.
This is one of the best Hotel in the Palm , .lots of opportunities to grow ourselves , cross exposure inter department....
Acting Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 6, 2018
I feel proud my self to be a part of this prestige hotel Brand...I improved my knowledge and skills . numerous learning opportunities in the hotel..... fantastic manager ....
Pros
Free transportation, free cafeteria in accommodation .etc.
Cons
Accommodation very far from hotel...
Productive and continuous learning
commis I (Current Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahSeptember 9, 2018
I have worked with Waldorf for the past five years. I would say it has been a roller coaster ride. Yet I have learned so many things as individual and as a professional.

Everyday, I get ready early for work and prepare for the tasks ahead. I do a la carte dessert orders for the Hotel's major outlets for their daily operations. I also do high tea orders served in our hotel's lobby and lounge.

We are also given opportunity to work in other kitchens by conducting staff rotation at least twice a year.

I work with different raises and culture. From our Executive Pastry Chef, to our colleagues and acquaintances. We are all team players and we believe that if we work as one, we will achieve our goals and complete our tasks.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you know that you are united and one with your team and you feel like you are working with your family.
Pros
unlimited meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons
less employee benefits especially health benefits which is most important
very productive
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Ras Al KhaimahJuly 24, 2018
i grown to better hotelier for the fact that lots of courses are done, guess experience matters. as a luxury hotel we are required to best all our best.
Pros
food provided at work and accommodation
Cons
normal working hours
Friendly staff fully motivated.. very good managers
Lifeguard supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahMay 31, 2018
Everyone are helpful management great,good team work and communication,caring it's other good accommodation,well accommodate team...always smiling staff that attrack and get the feeling of guest that they are in luxury hotel.
Pros
Free lunch, accommodation and transportation
Cons
Working hours 9 including break
Very good place to learn many things about hospitality
Security Manager (Current Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahMay 18, 2018
Interesting workplace, creative staff, good surrounding with own gardens, beautiful pools, and pools restaurant. Staff Accommodation is not so good but the gym is very good with good exercise equipment.
Banquet supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 14, 2018
Great place to work good experience . as this was my first place to start career in dubai the most important i want to share is that my colleague they were really motivating each other,
Productive and innovative
Chef De Cuisine (Former Employee) –  Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab EmiratesApril 13, 2018
The place push you to be your best. Had a great employee relation, strives for excellence, managers and staff always willing to go the extra mile for each other
Pros
health benifits
Cons
one day off a week
Interesting
Front Desk Agent-Team leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 6, 2018
Working at Waldorf Astoria is an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I learned every single day.
good nvironment
housekeeping Room attendent (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 14, 2017
i learn handling the different types of guests. the management is good friendly atmosphere.the most enjoyable day part of the job good feed back from the guests.
Nice working place to grow
Food & Beverage Server (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 20, 2017
This place was my first job where I learned so many things from my managers and training team. All the Waldorf team was so dedicated to work and to provide value to the customers which were the best part.
team with great teamwork
bellman (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 20, 2017
department leader are the best and very friendly with coworkers. I learned the suituation handling which our leaders give us a great oppurtunity to learn.
Pros
lunches
Cons
long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2