Vectrus

Vectrus Employee Reviews

Needs Improvement
Depending on the area there is no career advancement opportunities. Also, they claim the pay is great but it really isn't because you have to work so many days and hours to make a certain amount. The hourly salary is very low doesn't help either. The location is the only thing I can compliment at this point.
Unappreciated!
This company is top heavy meaning only the management level positions received fair salaries. All other positions are under paid. They do not value the opinions of most employees which foster a sense of exclusion in the work place.
Awful Company to work for
Dont wish to discuss. Not a good company to work for. I dont have a lot to say about this company and as you can see I have already stated what I have to say.
Eh.
The actual job wasn't so bad. You interact with customers a lot. This job requires patience and is good for getting your foot in the contracting door. That is all. The pay is mediocre at best.
Out
Days are long, management are no help. They pick and choose what rules they follow and which they ignore. It's allot of discrimination here at vectrus.
Contracting job in Kuwait.
It was very different living and working in Kuwait. Their culture is very different than that of the USA. Although there are many traveling opportunities in the Middle East, there was no recreations in Kuwait.
Pros
Tax free employment
Cons
The culture was very different.
Life with Vectrus
Working for Vectrus gave me a chance to see another side of he Middle East different from the one I experienced in the military. I advanced my job skills and became more knowledgeable not only on my Satellite equipment but also with the baseband side of my department.
You live and work in the Middle East
12 hour day, 60 hour work week.
Located at various sites in the Middle East.

You are in an Islamic country and must abide to the local customs and courtesies
Pros
Excllent opportunites to enhance your profesioal skills
Cons
Very strict working ethics