- Very casual dressing at work
- Learned web programming and testing software
- Management is helpful and understanding
- Workplace culture is quite good
- The hardest part was to figure out clients requirement
- The most enjoyable part was the fun employees
Excellent work and teaching facility. Great communication between seniors and junior dentists. Great variety of cases and all types of patients. Great experience and place to start your dental journey.
it was bad management .. hardest part of the job was when the team work out side the campus . I stays in my postion for 8 years and didn't moved to next position because most the position was by connections ,, directors chosen from some people has relative with the high management
I start working after the lectures or if I have a long break. The lessons are for 2 to 3 hrs/day. through this experience I improved my teaching and comunication skills and I become able to diliver the information clearly to the students, I also learned how to prioritize and manage the time between work and studying. I had to look for empty rooms to give the lessons in the university laibrary and it was hard somtime to find, and the place was not always quiet. I made new friendships with the students and this is the part that I liked the most.
Working as store assistant keeper in procurement dept.
Checking deliver note and invoice ,receive voucher from company.
Making technical report, prepare the documents to finance dept.
Making issue voucher and receiving voucher from system.
Making items coding, stock checking.
I've Learned how to use the university system.
• Worked as a customer service.
• Checked student's financial statements and accounts.
• Cheques entry
• Solving problems that may occur
• Dealt with different types of people and nationalities.