I think that the introduction of jobs in different sections and types are done on the sites of the different colleges, and the same assignments, with different depending on the specialties, because medical specialties subject to practical examinations, be through the computer, as for salary, it depends on the degree of advanced, practical experience, There are professional qualifications not recognized by the relevant committees of the Faculty of Dentistry, and God knows best.
Visit the University 's web site and upload CV/ OR apply Job
Beside Walk to Medical Colleges for following Request
Salary based on experience/interview
- What should you wear to an interview at University of Sharjah?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at University of Sharjah? What are the steps…3 people answered
- What is the procedure for applying for job in university of sharjah for the post of admin officer or…2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at University of Sharjah?2 people answered
- Which facilities management working at University?One person answered
- I have applied for a business analyst post at university of Sharjah and was short listed on 11 Decem…One person answered
- What is mean by Shortlist in process. It means that you are shortlisted and will be called for inter…One person answered
- Will you give a job for a job seeker Without any recommendations?
- Can I work as part of Cardiovascular Rehabilitation educational team based on MSc degree in Cardiova…
- Please inform me what is the monthly salary of computer lab supervisor?