Unilever
Coronavirus update
Information from Unilever:

Unilever Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates112 reviews
character building, competition, multi-cultural, growth opportunities, scope for development, transformation strategy, quick to adapt to changes, structured hierarchy
I'm worked in Unilever Pakistan I'm happy there butt I wished that i will go to Dubai or any foreign country. So that's Why i resigned from my job. It's a bad experience in Dubai so far I have only 9 days left.
Know your clients need and share the promotion. Maintain the good relationship with clients. Keep adding new items sample and follow up and provide the benefits of the samples to chef ( space,times,)
Pros
I am good to resolved the problems.
Cons
I do mistake like example forget to call the client for the following meeting date.
product presentation to clients
How to win customers from a competitor

How to customers preferences and satisfaction to gain market share

Cost analysis
Pros
Tea break and lunch
Cons
12 hours
As my first job in UAE even it didn't last long due to some issue arise in 2015, I had gained a lot of knowledge and training. I learned proper Grooming and customer service. and also sales Experience.
Unilever is a company with an amazing brand, vision and a strong sustainability program that value each individual where you are able to grow and develop yourself.
Learned alot great organization to work with take care of their employees personal and professionally. Perfect life balance between work and personal life.
High in ethics, promotes talent, diversity, inclusiveness, transparency, accountability, purpose and responsible living.

There is focus on performance, reward for good performance, leadership and skill development
Nice and healthy workplace,lots of people with helping mentality helped and considered me as a worker among then even though i was doing my internahip there
The biggest advantage of working with Unilever is not the salary or monetary benefits. It is an organization that invests in it employees. The develop and hone your skills.
Pros
Personal growth
Cons
It can be hectic
Great place to work, fun and enjoyable.
Team work culture encouraged greatly while individual acheivements also celebrated and rewarded.

Reward system very motivating for employees.
This company is a good platform for learning. Aside from earning, They will develop you as per the field that you want to take.
However, due to less of manpower nowadays per department, Employees are now forced to work extended hour to finish their task.
Pros
You will learn a lot
Cons
your main task will be timebound
I was hired as a temporary volunteer to assist with the marketing activities. The new marketing activities were to promote a newly launched type of condensed milk.
I have leaned a lot about marketing activities and how to prepare materials for different marketing usage.

The communication in Unilever is great. Hope the company give more attention and benefits to Executive assistant as they play a very important role there.
Unilever over all is a company that boast good working ethics and values. It also has a great working environment which results in many of its employees choosing this company over others.
i have the good experience for being a promoter while i am working in this company. It's a good opportunities to look for a very good job. They give a very good experience
Pros
seasonal
Cons
week end
Great compy to work with. Most of the brands are category leaders. Learning potential is very high. Facilitating advance studies with financial support and additional holidays.
I learned many things to my recent job on how to approach people like your bosses and have a good relation to your co.worker and must earned trust to each other and be positive always ..
Pros
Cons
11hrs
good place to work . nice environment. good culture. Agile working is allowed. Punctuality is considered of prime importance. Hr department very good.
Pros
free lunches and office parties
Cons
long hours of working as per assigned task
Sales and consumer behavior judgement over Unilever products in different hypermarkets in Dubai.
Consumers were very happy with their products but found them too costly,
It's a decent company to learn the basics. Not the greatest culture in the Gulf business unit but will get to work with some great minds. But culture needs improvement.