Unilever Employee Reviews

Temporary job, Limited contract
Promoter for the New Year Bonanza campaign (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 14, 2018
Sales and consumer behavior judgement over Unilever products in different hypermarkets in Dubai.
Consumers were very happy with their products but found them too costly,
Good company with great exposure to projects
HR Business Partner (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 29, 2018
It's a decent company to learn the basics. Not the greatest culture in the Gulf business unit but will get to work with some great minds. But culture needs improvement.
Highly competitive work environment
Supervisor Information Management/Reporting (Current Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneApril 11, 2018
Unilever is a multinational having a diverse culture, with employees from all over the globe. People working at Unilever are good mannered, polite and willing to help. Very competitive and learning based job. Work environment is good and there are frequent opportunities to learn, to present to achieve and show to the higher management.
Pros
Fun activities, working from home culture, gifts, good compensation, recognition
Cons
long hours, very tight deadlines
good product to make high sale..
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 10, 2018
I made good relationship to all my stuff and respected to all my seniors.i worked hard in my field.my stuff give me exellent.i couldnt any mistake im my company work
Pros
free lanches
Cons
short break
Best multicultural and diverse working enviroment
Comp and Ben and Global Mobility Analyst (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 4, 2018
Work culture has been very vibrant and energetic. You will every nationality working together without any biased opinion about another. Work hours tend to be longer and transportation seems to be a bit of an issue as there is no availability of public transport in close to the office. Unilever has personal busses dropping you to Metro but that run at fixed intervals and last bus would be at 7 which would be an issue for people who work till late.
Pros
Free Icecreams and tea products displayed in office
Cons
Long hours and away from Metro and public transport
Great company to work
Field Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 22, 2018
I'm exciting to come to work everyday to serve the company and learn to improve and develop my skills. My working experience makes me confident to do whatever the hardest part of the job.
Fun and engagin environment
Category Operations Intern (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 23, 2017
This is a company with a strong and unique corporate culture. The employees are all very friendly and there is a strong sense of comradery.

The product portfolio is vast and diverse, so there is always excitement working on new projects.

An excellent place to work.
lovely place to work
Salesman (Former Employee) –  pakistanDecember 15, 2017
A very nice to work but very less salary.management and staff are very good but long working hours and less salary.timings is not perfect.duty starts early morning and no time of duty end.
Niece atmosphere, Talent incubator
Head of Gulf and KSA (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 15, 2017
Unilever is a good place to be for certain period of time, it gives you the opportunity to develop your potential, learn a lot both "on the job" and thru well developend training programme. Howerer the organizational structure is quite flat, it slows down significantly your career development especially in case of progressing from higher positions.
Hard work place but can teach you the basics of being a merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 14, 2017
Day-to-day bundling of item promotions, receiving of deliveries and buffering to the selling area. I learned the basics of merchandising the hard way. The management is not that good but covered with benefis. Workplace is good couse its in Pure Gold Price Club and i enjoyed being there. Hardest part is they force you to do the weekly report for the present week and 2 weeks advance. The most enyable part is when i'm in my designated store.
Pros
with 13th month pay
Cons
Very very long hour of OT
It was a great experience.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 13, 2017
Working for this company opened the door that i can do sales. I handle big accounts especially Chinese. It was a great experience. People motivates you to strive hard to make sales.
Pros
free food allowance and transporation
Cons
my location was far away from home
Amazing
Promoter (Former Employee) –  SCCDecember 10, 2017
All colleagues were really nice and all are doing our best to achieve our annual or monthly targets which making our bosses so happy. We get lot of pros here because they really gives us so much appreciation.
benefits
Cons
grooming strict, but for our good
Productive work
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 8, 2017
A work that enabled me to learn a lot about the process of warehousing process. From delivering,to receiving of goods, checking, inventory and preparation of reports to the admin.
Pros
Short term work hours
Cons
Minimum Salary
Productive and fun eneviroment
Front office executive and office manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneNovember 28, 2017
Great value for family and general staff. conducive environment for growth. The company has value and recognition for great work. They value the staff in that their health is kept in check with an in house doctor
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Good Place to work & specially to any one who start their career - I called this a University.
Personal Care Product Group Planner (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneNovember 26, 2017
Days are busy with work but you will learn something new everyday.
Working in Multi National, Multi Cultural Environment really help to develop yourself as a Sensible Leader.
Agile Working give employees flexibility to carry out their work with a great balance of Work/Life
Unilever pakistan
Junior Manager-Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  PAKISTANNovember 15, 2017
Excellent company with good opportunities. But my objective was to work in a international environment with better grooming and opportunities. Hence I left my country to explore new horizons.
Productive and fun workplace with supportive members
Channel Category development executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 28, 2017
A very engaging and interactive company with internal and external environment . Needs a little more internal noise in the company to boost morale and engage more with employees .
All in all fantastic learning experience.
Pros
Good leaning experience
Cons
Work Life balance
Happy and to work in unilever
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 14, 2017
I work in unilever for almost 2 years and half im happy to be a part off unilever field team because i learn a lot off things in sales industry and how to deal in different kind off people
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Cons
8 hours duty
productive
Sales Representative / Promoter (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 31, 2017
• Keeping kiosk display organized and arranged.
• Providing daily hard copy reports for the assigned company of the sales achieved daily.
• Helping costumers meet their requirements.
• Introducing the market promotion of the product to costumers and implementing it for their knowledge.
Good
ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneAugust 17, 2017
Unilever is a school where you can learn everything, i started across main roles in Unilever from financial account to financial planning to assistant financial controller and i learnt a lot here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2