Unilever Employee Reviews

lovely place to work
Salesman (Former Employee) –  pakistanDecember 15, 2017
A very nice to work but very less salary.management and staff are very good but long working hours and less salary.timings is not perfect.duty starts early morning and no time of duty end.
Niece atmosphere, Talent incubator
Head of Gulf and KSA (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 15, 2017
Unilever is a good place to be for certain period of time, it gives you the opportunity to develop your potential, learn a lot both "on the job" and thru well developend training programme. Howerer the organizational structure is quite flat, it slows down significantly your career development especially in case of progressing from higher positions.
Hard work place but can teach you the basics of being a merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 14, 2017
Day-to-day bundling of item promotions, receiving of deliveries and buffering to the selling area. I learned the basics of merchandising the hard way. The management is not that good but covered with benefis. Workplace is good couse its in Pure Gold Price Club and i enjoyed being there. Hardest part is they force you to do the weekly report for the present week and 2 weeks advance. The most enyable part is when i'm in my designated store.
Pros
with 13th month pay
Cons
Very very long hour of OT
It was a great experience.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 13, 2017
Working for this company opened the door that i can do sales. I handle big accounts especially Chinese. It was a great experience. People motivates you to strive hard to make sales.
Pros
free food allowance and transporation
Cons
my location was far away from home
Amazing
Promoter (Former Employee) –  SCCDecember 10, 2017
All colleagues were really nice and all are doing our best to achieve our annual or monthly targets which making our bosses so happy. We get lot of pros here because they really gives us so much appreciation.
benefits
Cons
grooming strict, but for our good
Productive work
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 8, 2017
A work that enabled me to learn a lot about the process of warehousing process. From delivering,to receiving of goods, checking, inventory and preparation of reports to the admin.
Pros
Short term work hours
Cons
Minimum Salary
Productive and fun eneviroment
Front office executive and office manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneNovember 28, 2017
Great value for family and general staff. conducive environment for growth. The company has value and recognition for great work. They value the staff in that their health is kept in check with an in house doctor
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Good Place to work & specially to any one who start their career - I called this a University.
Personal Care Product Group Planner (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneNovember 26, 2017
Days are busy with work but you will learn something new everyday.
Working in Multi National, Multi Cultural Environment really help to develop yourself as a Sensible Leader.
Agile Working give employees flexibility to carry out their work with a great balance of Work/Life
Unilever pakistan
Junior Manager-Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  PAKISTANNovember 15, 2017
Excellent company with good opportunities. But my objective was to work in a international environment with better grooming and opportunities. Hence I left my country to explore new horizons.
Productive and fun workplace with supportive members
Channel Category development executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 28, 2017
A very engaging and interactive company with internal and external environment . Needs a little more internal noise in the company to boost morale and engage more with employees .
All in all fantastic learning experience.
Pros
Good leaning experience
Cons
Work Life balance
Happy and to work in unilever
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 14, 2017
I work in unilever for almost 2 years and half im happy to be a part off unilever field team because i learn a lot off things in sales industry and how to deal in different kind off people
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Cons
8 hours duty
productive
Sales Representative / Promoter (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 31, 2017
• Keeping kiosk display organized and arranged.
• Providing daily hard copy reports for the assigned company of the sales achieved daily.
• Helping costumers meet their requirements.
• Introducing the market promotion of the product to costumers and implementing it for their knowledge.
Good
ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneAugust 17, 2017
Unilever is a school where you can learn everything, i started across main roles in Unilever from financial account to financial planning to assistant financial controller and i learnt a lot here
Productive place
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  PakistanJuly 18, 2017
This was my first job from where I have learnt the business strategy and customer dealing. It was also a friendly work place where you can give your opinion.
Distribution is bad
Supply man (Former Employee) –  pakistanJuly 16, 2017
this company is very good i like it very much this is a very big company i work in this company two years but noe leave this company because the company distribution is bad where i work
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours work
Productive and fun work place
Sales and Promo Lady/Activations Officer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 16, 2017
Being a promoter is very intersting job for me. I representing my product at the sametime im enjoying to educate customers. For that reason i really like to promote the product that gives satisfaction to the customers.
Unilever as a company is very good to work with. It has offer substantial reward on performances and deliveries.
Assistant Project Delivery Managfer (Former Employee) –  Dubai Industrial CityJuly 14, 2017
Unilever is a nice company to work in. It has good selection of people to work with and the company is offering an excellent training to develop the people. The company has develop my career for many years from operations supervisor covering manufacturing, technical and quality. It progress until I assumed the position Manufacturing Manager and given an opportunity to handle project from 2014 until 2017 to build up a personal care factory to which my exposure has develop me to handle civil, structural and architectural plus delivering the gas facility project, warehousing and process implements for the whole site. I do experienced the whole 4 months of night works because of the said building construction. It was indeed tough but of fun as |I develop a very good rapport and close interaction with third party personnel and ground people.

Unilever has a culture that sharpen an develop its people to the best.
Pros
Offers free products and rewards
Cons
Early reporting at work
Motivating, Positive, Productive
Reporting & Analytics Specialist (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 29, 2017
Love to work with Unilever.
Its an organization with strong beliefs and culture and it really takes care of all the employees.

We have open and a transparent working environment.

A lot of team work and team building.

Great learning hub in the FMCG industry
Excellent
Beauty Advisor - Team Leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 9, 2017
We work together to achieve the sales and Aim higher.
Pros
Big compony
Cons
The Country
no l
security guard (Former Employee) –  pakistanJune 9, 2017
His salary is very low my life is not suitable in this salary my house not our life is pain for us then i leave it because i work hard and pay is not suitable my duty
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2