UAE Trading

UAE Trading Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates11 reviews
i have been working there for two years this time I've learned a lot about fashion and about luxury sales and I've met with some of the most important people in the world specially in a brand like TOM FORD u will meet a lot of celebrities so it's a very nice place to be and very good management and teem to work with.
Funa working environment, get together and friendly team. Good working team as mixed nationality. Was diffciult in times not considerable with family in terms of flexibility at work
We had nice team and good staff there .also good management in the company . They have a lot of brand and some of them are very good brand ,like Tomford .
Cons
Good company with strong management team .
They giving a good training for the stuff , giving you a chance to learn more about the fashion.

I am enjoying working with the compani .
Everyday you are coming at work you greet different people. It is nice to meet with different people. You are dealing with them in a professional way. You are giving what they needs and when you satisfy them, it would be a good achievement that you did your work well.
Pros
Free Uniform
Cons
Manage the housing of employees by seeing through all policies and standards are met. Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances & maintaining cordial employee relations. Looking after grievance handling, employee motivation, personnel/family counseling, and thereby instituting measure for reducing absenteeism and employee turnover. Ensuring healthy employee-management relations in the organization, by encouraging employees to voice their opinions on common platforms and promoting employee involvement in improvement activities.
Its one of the places that you or anyone can change their stars. Its a fun place to be and good employees. I acquired a great deal of knowledge working in UAE Trading.
Pros
nothing
Cons
generally when it comes to product knowledge, the company never failed to provide us though the management communication between staffs is quite poor, and so employees most of the time are being disregarded.
Pros
incentives twice a year (sale time)
Cons
Assisting customers with the selection and purchase of merchandise,
*Dealing with customers’ requests and complains, ensuring that a customer’s problem is brought to a satisfactory conclusion by offering customers alternatives and up-selling.

Customer service!

There is no management stair!

Team player, but everything under my control.

Nobody can get to my level.

To let people work in same rim as me!!
I was start my retail career with this company in Dubai.
− Products sales, promotion and participation in customer service;

− Clients Servicing;

− Consulting and presentation of goods for clients.
• Greeting and meeting customers
• Consulting and advising product for customers

• Up selling goods

• Outstanding services

• Collecting personal details

• Doing reservations for customers

• Connecting and informing customers about delivered events over the phone

• Report monthly to the retail management about best saleable items

• Handling colleague’s needs and requirements and assist through the right channels

• Analyzing daily per caps/targets and communicate to the team in order exceed the budgeted per cap/target against revenue

• Holding daily briefings with the colleagues in order to communicate all important information

• Time Management

• Working with different types of payment (cash, credit cards, foreign currency, vouchers)

• Being pro active in cost and cash control to prevent unnecessary losses and strive to maximize profit with out effect of quality and standards