UAE Exchange

UAE Exchange Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates354 reviews
as per my experience as a beginner its good place to start .As per the current situation need to move form this company thats wy searching other job .work place culture is ok.
Amazing place to work, helpful supportive n lovely ppl. It’s my pleasure to work with such a big name n people with extra big heart.
It’s a great team n we all work as a family. I love my uae exchange family
Cons
Its agreat platfoam with afine environment to learn and gain more experience in dealing with different people from different corners of the world,every organization have challenges so one should be ready for the challenge and come out victorious,let me say goodluck for the new challenge.
Pros
Free diiner after achieving daily targets
Cons
depends in bussiness days, extending hours
Never work for this co ots mental torture to work for this company wont recommend anyone to join this place. Too much politics..........................
I had Completed for years in this company Good Work Culture ,managment is helpful in all the ways ,Every year Staff refreshment activities are conducting.Supporting staffs
when i was join to UAE Exchange Company i was fresher, as a Counter staff. But learned all about my job within few months, i thought it is very very difficult, because this job only related to Financial Activities. Our colleagues and manager, they are very helped to me. After 2 years i got promotion to Main Foreign Currency Cashier. Now i completed 6 years in this company. But now our company having big problem in Management. So i lost my job, so i felt this time is very difficult.
Pros
Enjoying parties at some times
Cons
Long Hours
I can learn more about how to deal and handle the customer properly because they provide for employees excellent training so it’ll accommodate for us to do our task
I got lot of experience with Handle Dirhams and Foreign currency, monitor and balance the cash account based on the number of transactions made.
Pros
benifits
Cons
timing
Its A challenging yet a rewarding work place. Colleuge are Profetional and the management are very ifficient for what we need on our operation. Theres always a traning for enhasment for us to learn more new skill.
It's a great financial organisation to work and having a lot of career opportunities as well as a freedom & friendly environment to enhance your work.
Good atmosphere in the branches with excellent management team.
Work atmosphere is very comfortable,wishing to change career to a better level,Ready to work hard and dedication, able to reach and complete responsibility is within time frame,
Such Working place where you can get opportunity to enhance yourself and promote yourself with your hard work and productivity.
Salary was always in time.
Responding to the status of bank and personal transfers, transfers
related to other services and transfer fees, and giving customers the

best rates

Inform clients about our products, their features, how to obtain them

and their prices

Helping clients to know the prices of different currencies

And currency exchange rates and give them the best rate

Assist clients in opening accounts for their companies to make

commercial transfers

Respond to customers' e-mails and Calls, answer their questions and

give them the information they need

Receive customer complaints and help them to solve it

Respond to the emails of other branches and other departments
great organisation with lot of career opportunities as well as giving lot of freedom to enhance your work.. great atmosphere in the branches. excellent management
They have the best environment to work and learn all at the same time.
Uae exchange is a foreign currency exchange house and remittance service provider everywhere in the world. we have bank transfer, credit card bill payments, western union money transfer and xpressmoney service. We accept all kinds of foreign currency exchange. Overall its great experience to work inthis company.
Definitely work friendly environment.Carrier building scope in different level. As a Marketing team, we are able to visit various corporate office and made tie up with Uaexchange. Its a good platform us to build our carrier.
Management should be multi-cultured to bring diversity and fair treatment of all the staff, which will change many other aspects hindering growth and job satisfaction.
neat and tidy branches with enough room for customers, very good organisation for beginners to learn, where employees get to meet lot of people from all around the globe.overall good place to work.
Cons
split shifts, low paid
As all knows its a customer service job. Handling different types and nationalities of corporate customers . Enjoyed the work alot. Hard times also there as the customer complaining about any delay credit and rates for difference currencies. Top level management and staffs are very supportive.
Great place to work. Amazing people. Culture is good. Pay is sufficient . Perks such a food, transport and accommodation are provided. In all, it was a very good experience