transmed Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work.
Recruitment Trainee (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 15, 2019
what I've learned from the job is that there's more to the job that you think, the time that goes into selecting the right candidate for the job and making sure that it is the right fit. the management at Trasmed is simply the best, they really go by their tag line feel like a family, play like a team. the workplace culture cannot be explained in mere words, it is a feeling. with 36 nationalities in the organization, the feeling of unity is always there. the hardest part of the job might be when there is a deadline to meet and you are falling short, but nonetheless, the rest of the team would pitch in to make sure that the deadline is met on time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the job itself, the colleagues make it interesting.
Pros
Flexible hours
Great company to learn and develop Sales Fundamentals
Assistant Sales Manager - Key Accounts (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 15, 2018
A good company for building the necessary skills for the Consumer Goods industry. Dealing with premium range of products and brands, that allows in understanding the competitive nature and global trends in the business.
cooperative work place
Chain Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 26, 2018
Transmed has an excellent environment, with diversified team of employees that are passionate and love their work.

It's a huge university were you can learn all FMCG and Foodservice skills and processes.
productive and new learning experience
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 9, 2018
Great Atmosphere great people to work with and very new and learning experience it was great company which played huge role in boosting my confidence.
one of the best distribution company of UAE
'' SALES MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 28, 2018
Transmed is a full service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with.
Pros
salary on time
Cons
No growth without liscence
Nice learning
Key Account Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 9, 2017
A review is a perfect one-on-one opportunity to really talk about your goals, your future, and also the future and state of the company itself. During review season, when I’m taking a big picture perspective and examining the components of a company as parts and as a whole, every employee adds value and can contribute a different perspective to the conversation.
Its an enjoyable work place where you gain alot of experience
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Dubai International CityMay 11, 2017
Transmed is a big company with a lot of products produced in the market and it have numerous branches with in the UAE dealing in beauty, domestic products, and other consumable products
productive and nice company
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Dubai,May 11, 2017
it is really famous company its distribution and selling our product is unique .maximum captured uae market with great achievement /
but they take maximum time to prmotes.
Pros
free cofee
Cons
full time
Challenging employer that gets the best out of employees
HRM (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 1, 2017
Very high energy and youthful workforce. Works hard and plays hard with emphasis on international cultural diversity. Connected to top international consumer goods brands. Strong Arabic flavor to the corporate culture, but tolerant and inclusive. Opportunity to make decisions and get on with it.
Pros
Good benefits and pay based on performance and contribution
Cons
Long hours, a lot of responsibility, constant changes and semi structured
productive and high skilled employees
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 21, 2016
transmed is my first employer and this company mold me as a sales professional.always getting challenges from superiors and feels great when it done .
Transmed
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 28, 2016
Jobs undertaken in Transmed as Merchandiser
 Properly display company product, maintaining shelves, fixing price level, follow FIFO, making orders.
 Maintain the stores according to shelves share agreements.
 Maintaining customer relationships by visiting with stores managers, Department managers, employees.
 Making report by observing display and pricing of competitors products.
 Helps sales representatives with special promotions by settings-up display, checking daily on special promotion
Pros
Atleast you know the uae business.
Cons
Not consider as a employee, never get chance for promotion.
nice learning environment to groom and show skills
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahMarch 18, 2016
nice management and good attitude of seniors with us and guide us to improve our skills. they all found me punctual and discipline throughout my 2 years that is the happiest part of my job.
Team player, work with people rather work in cabin
Distribution Center Manager / Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DIPSeptember 14, 2015
Successfully implemented recycling of wastes from daily operation viz.cartons, pallets and plastics and generated revenue of 1m per year.

Successfully implemented in house co-packing activities at minimum cost through outsourcing and generated maximum revenue.

Continuous productivity improvement plans through reengineering processes, automation, thereby reduction of manpower and cost.

Monthly counting of complete stock and maintaining highest inventory accuracy.

Recruitment drive for logistics staff, training plans, performance appraisal etc.
FMCG industry leader
Key Account Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 21, 2014
Great brands, excellent place to learn work, high pressure environment, huge disparity in remuneration between different nationalities.
A good company with a clear career path.
Unit Manager ADH/Al Ain (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 23, 2014
Transmed is the distributor of a range of products in the UAE.

Handling P&G and Clorox portfolios exposes us to these companies' global market strategies and teaches us to apply those strategies on a micro level.

Working with Transmed taught me various sales techniques, sales tracking tools, and most importantly how to build and sustain healthy business relationships both internally and externally with customers.

The most enjoyable part of my current role has been managing people. I find it challenging and rewarding to motivate and mentor others while reaching the team's targets.
Pros
Clear career path and great opportunities for advancement
Cons
Low salary and benefits
I dont like the management no such system to follow.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZJanuary 27, 2014
* It's good to work in transmed & spend your day at different locations in Abu Dhabi.
* I have learned lots of things specially I would like to mention that is confidence of facing different kind of customers & their nature,
* my co-workers are not too good as I expect.
* the hardest part of the job is you never know when I receive a call from company & have to rush for a job.
* The most enjoyable part is sometimes you don't have work to do & you are free.
Pros
No benefits.
Cons
8 to 10 hours.