The Ritz-Carlton Employee Reviews

Found 161 reviews matching the search See all 2,260 reviews
friendly and team work
Restaurant Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 4, 2019
Very good company , all facilities given to employed, new new training , all of them very friendly , help each others like family , good Care all employed
can work any where
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 4, 2019
excellent workplace .i call work in a call center,administrator.i have good knowledge in the system. I am very good at opera, excel, powerpoint presentations.
enjoyable ,learning ,disciplined
Chef de Partie, In Room Dining, Pool Bar and Cake Shop (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 2, 2019
its a great hotel to work for experience and i got to work here and i have gained a real work experience to work in abroad and now want to change to learn something new
The best Company in the world peoud to be associated with this Phinominal Brand.
Villa Butler (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 15, 2019
The best Brand to Work and careere growth . There is always open door policy for all employees, working with the different kind of Nationality which you never knew them before it only happens in the Ritz carlton. Mangers like a best guidance for thier staffs very often support in any challenging situations. Huge options for learnings and development training programs providing from the company .
What true luxury means...
Regional Director of Sales - Global Sales (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 7, 2019
A company with true service values in the centre of attention and a promise to live up to, delivering perfection each day. A unique luxury brand which empowers its associates, referred to as ladies and gentlemen, to take the best decision in order to ensure the guest I always treated with almost care and attention.
very nice Hotel
Demi Chef De Partie (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 29, 2019
Really this one is very nice Hotel to work with them. They always take care of staff very nicely, and always encourage to staff to give their best. I would like to work with this Hotel in future.
career development place
Demi Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 25, 2019
high level advance system with great team
every day is a day of opportunity
to handle stress and proper time and situation managment
advance place to work
Great
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Dubia DIFCSeptember 18, 2019
Great administration and managerial offices and a great place to at where everyone needs to have a chance to pass through.I love the place and the people around.
It's nice to be part of this company....
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Dubai UAESeptember 8, 2019
I am working as a housekeeping team leader.and it's an awesome company to lead my career for right direction...
Nice culture of ladies and gentlemen leads the company to next lavel..
I had massive growth..Within a short period of time.
Reservation Executive (Former Employee) –  Dubai International Financial CenterAugust 28, 2019
Very welcoming from day one, the pay is good for a first job out of college. If you need benefits and aren't looking for advancement it's not a bad job. If you try to get your job done and meet expectations you can get all of the independence you earn. You really do meet nice people in the service delivery roles. You can do the job for years and never take it home with you.I
strongly the worst place to work
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 1, 2019
The worst place to work, as well as the excessive exploitation of labor overtime and the lack of respect and racial discrimination and I advise you brother sister do not think to work in this place it was the worst experience in my life
Very bad management by a Portuguese manager and Indians. Giornotte restaurant
Pros
food
Cons
bad dirty accomandation
very good place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 28, 2019
For my 5 years experience a lot of opportunities to grow from server to captain and now as supervisor. I am thankful for all the opportunities came along the way.
Top of the Range
Manager on Duty - The Ritz Carlton, DIFC (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 13, 2019
The Ritz Carlton was a great journey that any hotelier member should go through, since 2011 opening until now, the hotel still hold good reputation within the region, huge changes in management was done lately, wish them all the best
Pros
Top in the DIFC area
Cons
New Management
Dxb
Restaurant operation manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 21, 2019
Ritz Carlton DIFC is not the place I imagined before I work here, A lot of my colleges who’s got hired with me they left already as we got disappointed.
Pros
Free meal ‘ tips
Cons
Very long hours
High Standereds
Chef de Cuisine (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 17, 2019
Amazing in creating unforgettable experiences to their guests and ladies and gentlemen that work for them. Also the give the opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  Dubai International Financial CenterMay 5, 2019
The Credo. The Ritz-Carlton is a place where the genuine care and comfort of our guests is our highest mission. We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our guests who will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet refined ambience.
Its really productive..good working cinditions
Steward (Current Employee) –  Abu dhabi grand canalFebruary 9, 2019
Love doing what i understand best..am determined to do the best of my knowledge .pleasing my bosses and completing my tadk provided is my order of the day
Pros
Free lunches..tips and many more
Cons
productive and amazing place to work
Executive Lounge attendant (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 7, 2019
great philosophy that means a lot to each and everyone the works at the hotel,
hierarch protocol that protects the staff and they jobs.
very caring and assistive company.
Nice place to work, if you are seeking to grow in the career, and you will begin to earn big wen you are at the top.
Recreations (Current Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahJanuary 14, 2019
its a nice place with a prospect of growth in the chosen career, but pay is meager. Work hours is 9-6pm. so far, i have learnt to interact with people from all works of life.
Pros
Free meal, free transportation
Cons
no salary review
International Brand
Asst. DHR and Director of Learning Development (Former Employee) –  China and UAEJanuary 6, 2019
International Brand comes with standards and helps provide a clear guidance for our day to day work. This drives productivity where less time are spent to build standards from scratch.

Opportunity to travel when there is new openings which add up to our experiences.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Less creativity when all standards are defined

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Ritz-Carlton. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4