The Ritz-Carlton Employee Reviews

Found 150 reviews matching the search See all 2,171 reviews
I had massive growth..Within a short period of time.
Reservation Executive (Former Employee) –  Dubai International Financial CenterAugust 28, 2019
Very welcoming from day one, the pay is good for a first job out of college. If you need benefits and aren't looking for advancement it's not a bad job. If you try to get your job done and meet expectations you can get all of the independence you earn. You really do meet nice people in the service delivery roles. You can do the job for years and never take it home with you.I
strongly the worst place to work
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 1, 2019
The worst place to work, as well as the excessive exploitation of labor overtime and the lack of respect and racial discrimination and I advise you brother sister do not think to work in this place it was the worst experience in my life
Very bad management by a Portuguese manager and Indians. Giornotte restaurant
Pros
food
Cons
bad dirty accomandation
very good place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 28, 2019
For my 5 years experience a lot of opportunities to grow from server to captain and now as supervisor. I am thankful for all the opportunities came along the way.
Top of the Range
Manager on Duty - The Ritz Carlton, DIFC (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 13, 2019
The Ritz Carlton was a great journey that any hotelier member should go through, since 2011 opening until now, the hotel still hold good reputation within the region, huge changes in management was done lately, wish them all the best
Pros
Top in the DIFC area
Cons
New Management
Dxb
Restaurant operation manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 21, 2019
Ritz Carlton DIFC is not the place I imagined before I work here, A lot of my colleges who’s got hired with me they left already as we got disappointed.
Pros
Free meal ‘ tips
Cons
Very long hours
Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  Dubai International Financial CenterMay 5, 2019
The Credo. The Ritz-Carlton is a place where the genuine care and comfort of our guests is our highest mission. We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our guests who will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet refined ambience.
Its really productive..good working cinditions
Steward (Current Employee) –  Abu dhabi grand canalFebruary 9, 2019
Love doing what i understand best..am determined to do the best of my knowledge .pleasing my bosses and completing my tadk provided is my order of the day
Pros
Free lunches..tips and many more
Cons
productive and amazing place to work
Executive Lounge attendant (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 7, 2019
great philosophy that means a lot to each and everyone the works at the hotel,
hierarch protocol that protects the staff and they jobs.
very caring and assistive company.
Nice place to work, if you are seeking to grow in the career, and you will begin to earn big wen you are at the top.
Recreations (Current Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahJanuary 14, 2019
its a nice place with a prospect of growth in the chosen career, but pay is meager. Work hours is 9-6pm. so far, i have learnt to interact with people from all works of life.
Pros
Free meal, free transportation
Cons
no salary review
International Brand
Asst. DHR and Director of Learning Development (Former Employee) –  China and UAEJanuary 6, 2019
International Brand comes with standards and helps provide a clear guidance for our day to day work. This drives productivity where less time are spent to build standards from scratch.

Opportunity to travel when there is new openings which add up to our experiences.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Less creativity when all standards are defined
Great
Executive Sous-Chef (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 2, 2019
learn who to make process with the small staff , who to resolte a guest complaine , the approche with the other departement , the pleasure to work never boring
Pros
great
Cons
nones
this is not The Ritz-Carlton
server (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AEDecember 19, 2018
cannot call this place like a true The Ritz-Carlton.
everything is super old and super cheap.
no standard at all.
management cannot take proper decisions to stop high level of turnover from their staff.
no equipment, no new furniture in lobby, old fashion uniform
Absolutely memorable experience in 5-star hotel
Rooms Intern (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 1, 2018
It is a must visit property in The Ritz Carlton chains worldwide where you can find the beauty of the architect and hospitality environment at the same time.
Pros
working environment & rich culture of The Ritz Carlton
Don't go there
Waitress | Hostess | Restaurant Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 20, 2018
If you wanna feel or even be a slave, then go ahead.
Disrespectful management, low salary, awful HR, the worst one over there is F&B Assistant Manager and some restaurant managers (this people disrespect theis staff and everyone around them, i guess this is because of their salaries)
The only good thing in this hotel is Chefs on the kitchens because they are professionals
Good palace
Cdp (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 27, 2018
Ritz Carlton is the palace where the geniun care of guest and staff.one team one gaol.learning policy.growing your carer policy.wel care of staff.ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen.
Good company
Cdp (Former Employee) –  Difc,dubaiOctober 27, 2018
Ritz Carlton is the palace where the genuine care,about guest and staff.what the Ritz Carlton promise,they delivered.one team one goal.learning and growing polices..
fun and motivating
Guest Relations Agent (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 27, 2018
Challenging environment in a way that enhance effective learning.
Very busy operation that provide an opportunity to practice and grow while using leadership skills
Pros
Opportunity to grow
Cons
There is no cons, only that I am eager learn new skills in a new environment
A day at work
Arabic Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 22, 2018
It's always fun to come to work every single day as we are one team and we always have fun and make sure all functions are smoothto perfection.

We take care of one another always.
A full-pledge Ritz-Carlton Hotel that lives and breath according to the brand's credo
PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 1, 2018
Preferably one of the highlights in my career. A superb place to work for. From employees to guests plus the added bonus of having the brand name on your shoulder. Hours were long (as anywhere else in the world when it comes to hotel industry) but the job fulfillment was great. In this role, I was able to successfully develop my PR, Marketing and brand management skills which was only possible due to diversified learning tools, on the job experiences and fantastic mentors.
Great Learning experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dubai International Financial CenterSeptember 29, 2018
Busy outlets, Ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen. Great culture and work environment. Developed my management skills in delivering what is promised.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Ritz-Carlton. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4