The First Group

The First Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates130 reviews
To be honest this is the best place to know the market you can make a lot of money there is stress but nothing comes easy good management good environment All what you need is to sell I recommend this company
management of teams set the tone to their teams and influence on entire work environment within each particular department only, all depends with what manager staff is...
Lots of work, very competitive atmosphere, overtime hours which is not paid, good experience , international team, good location, strong marketing support
working with first group was good and fun people here was a good had a good experience with the tourist in Dubai the management was full of enthusiasm i loved working with first group
Fun work place
Lot to learn

Salaries are always paid in time

Lot of rewards for MVPs

Employees of the month are well rewarded

A place to grow

Good health insurance
Nice working environment and professionally and fun.
Career growth and training are being provided.

Management are all professional and qualified to their position

Learned a lot of things both professional and personal
Great company and a super working system where you can learn a lot. Nice culture. The product is unique in a very challenging market, once you understand the concept you can easily sell it.
A company that strives for perfection be it from management to CEO to basic employee. The more work you put in the greater the rewards
An amazing opportunity in an unforgettable organization. The only advice I am having for the staff there is Tfg is the best of the best and they should appreciate every moment they are spending their
The Sales Department poorly management. Everyone pretending they know what they are doing, covering up mistakes, all for show. The place is already a well oiled automated sales machine not by any contribution by management. Senior management given absolute power. We know what that does. Everyone has to wear blinder like a work horse and question nothing. Lots of blame game, back stabbing happening in management. Highly stressful, over worked and depressing atmosphere. They force to come in early before work day to be brain washed on how great the company is and how special and lucky you to be chosen to work there and cult like everyone walks around in fear of being caught saying something "negative" and being fired. Management full of Narcs....but boy if you are narcissistic or a psychopath or you can endure h*ll, you can make loads of money. The place is a money making horse for management because of the way the system is set up tough for sales consultant much harder to make money. So the zombies ahem managers never leave. The sales pitch is highly scripted and the goal is to get the sale Today. Other departments in the company seem to be well taken care of and have stable jobs as many have been with the company for years.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The First Group?
You can easily make fast money if your a hard worker...
It's a friendly work place and quite interactive with healthy competitive schemes put in place. The First Group is not for the slow and complainers
Don't waste your time if you are job seeker or don't waste your money if you want to buy a property.
The management is poor and the leads already given to another developers to sell them by the management.
It was good overall but you will never be appreciated or considered as company asset. They can kick you off any time. No job security or life while working there.
I good place to work. 1 person isn't overload with job,
Worked for 5 to six hours daily.

Got well trained managers that trains and also very considerable.

Treats every staff like a family.

Arrange time for fun and exploring Dubai, so as to educates clients with upcoming developments and progress of the country.

No days off, long hours. Office politics. Favouritism. Not a good job as a property consultant. You have no life in the first group. If you dont make sales and perform in three months, your out of there. High staff turnover. All in all sales is number one staff do not matter.
The First Group is a very good place to work. Pleasant atmosphere, very respectful people and Managers. Never late in Salary or commissions, everything is working like Swiss Watches.
Pros
Team outs
Cons
24 hours work
The company is held in high esteem in its trade. The job was target-based and all days were not sunny.

Locations of posting were very lively and one could never get bored.

Opportunity to meet and communicate with people from varied cultures and walks of life.
Pros
Excellent company
Cons
Absolute target based
I left my job and actual career after hearing of TFG from on of the people who used to work under me , I risked everything I have done so just to join such a company with a great fabulous reputation, and it all paid off ,,,, more than I expected ,, lovely environment, fair competition ,, money is in every corner , every step ,,,, work hard , get more than you even deserve,, organized organisation with tough wealthy British leadership ,,, its absolutely the best company I have ever worked for in my entire life,,,, no doubt .
Pros
Music, fruits, spiffs, many more
Cons
Forget yourself, your bank account will never forget you
The interview process was very efficient and fast. Good salary benefits. Nice place to be around and work along with colleagues from multiple nationalities.
I'm currently working in the business development department.
Overall great place to work and great products to sell.

Quotas are challenging but attainable and the bonus/commission structure definitely pays you out for your hard work.

The management is awesome and doesn't hesitate to help you with anything.

The job is very competitive but managers find a way to make the competitions more fun and rewarding.

I'd definitely recommend working at The First Group to anyone!
This is not just a company, this is something more!
For me TFG became a family. I love TFG, i love the product we do, i love the job i do.

Really big respect to managers, directors and VPs, as they act with every single employee very respectful, and will support you in all cases, even if it's something personal.

This company gives an amazing opportunities to make money and build career, and no matter what nationality you are and etc.

I'm proud to work here. Incredible colleagues, lot of fun, floor meetings, and at the same time we understand where we work and how serious it is.

Amazing ! Lovely ! Forever !
Pros
Many many and a lot !