Toxic sales department. The operation is based on instilling fear at every level of losing your job at any moment. The only people that can survive in this work environment and thrive are narcissists and psychopaths. Others pay with their health and emotional well being in exchange for good money.
Good exposure. Multicultural.
The organisational culture is friendly, open and dynamic. There is little hierarchy in place. Its common to see VP's interacting with entry level employees sharing thoughts and ideas.
Corporative. Most Workers are replaced continuously
Family owned company with two directors, A Coo, department heads and sub managers
Keeping time , work with integrity , respect, trust and honesty
- How are the working hours at The First Group?9 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The First Group?8 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The First Group? What are the steps along…5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The First Group?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at The First Group?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at The First Group?3 people answered
- Is there some kind of assessment during the application process?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at The First Group?3 people answered
- What is the The First Group employee discount?2 people answered
- Are the internships paid?2 people answered