10 matching questions
Formal smart business attire.
Male - Black/dark blue/dark grey suit with a WHITE shirt.
Female - Professional attire/ limited make-up/ shoulders covered
Tell me about yourself.
What are your strengths?
What are your weaknesses?
Why do you want this job?
Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
What's your ideal company?
What attracted you to this company?
Why should we hire you?
The company itself will give you guidelines on what they are looking for. you just need to browse the job your applying for and your good to go.
1. You may submit your CV through the Careers page.
2. The potential candidate receives a call from Recruitment Department (initial screening)
3. Invited for interview (first brief interview)
4. If successful, invited for second interview (presentation interview)
If you are classified as a potential candidate in the face-to-face interviews, you may be asked to meet with numerous managers.
Very professional and thorough approach.
Yes, though face-to-face is preferred.
If there is no other way, Skype may be utilized.
In the HQ's of TFG.
Tameem House in Tecom/Barsha Heights
They are held with someone from the recruitment department and with managers of the department you are interviewing for.
- 3 Strengths / 3 Weaknesses
- Long term goals?
- Previous employment?
- Why are you looking for a change?
- Why should TFG hire you?
- Why TFG?
- Why Dubai?
- Why Real Estate?
- What do you know about TFG?
- How long have you been living in Dubai?
- How did you come to know about TFG?
However, these questions vary depending on the position you are interviewing for.