In the sales department the hours are extremely long and stressful and you are heavily frowned upon, discouraged to take any days off. There are sales consultants that have not taken a day off in 30 days or more sometimes. That is 24/7 almost combined with long hours. Not sure how they expect quality sales pitch from exhausted sales people, but then management not great thinkers just robatic.
Labor ministry should get involved. No days off as property consultants. Terrible exhaustion. Not worth it for 5000 dirham
It depends on your position. Standard positions generally from 9:00 to 17:30.
Sales positions may vary according to clients needs, targets etc.
Long hours when with clients
They can vary, but depends on the clients flow.
Simple rule more efforts more $$
No specific working hour it depends on when we finish with our clients
Sales anywhere in the world have long hours, if you are worried about long hours than you shouldn’t be in sales anyway. Sales role is for ambitious people who wants achieve their personal and professional goals and will go to any extent to achieve them.
Very balanced and reasonable.
The working hours are standard to the job.
- What should you wear to an interview at The First Group?8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at The First Group?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The First Group? What are the steps along…5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The First Group?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at The First Group?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at The First Group?3 people answered
- Is there some kind of assessment during the application process?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at The First Group?3 people answered
- What is the The First Group employee discount?2 people answered
- Are the internships paid?2 people answered