The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

Found 1,660 reviews matching the search
Loved my experience with Emirates
A typical day consists of packing and preparing for your duty (layover/turnaround). You attend a preflight briefing and then it's off to the aircraft for your flight.
International work experience
Personal motivation and creative solution implementations are encouraged. Past experience & application of experience has strong correlation to the success in the organization and project deliveries.
I have been working there and unfortunately my husband didn’t get his emirates residence visa
I would like to help my family and my grown up child with me. I am looking for a work that best fits my skill and talents . Looking forward to have a great job and give my best effort to do my task and obligations.
bueno
buena lo recomiendo
Emirates Group
It was a wonderful experience with one of the best airlines in the world. I was paid to travel the world and it will always be a beautiful that I will always share to people.
Very Diverse Corporate
A very demanding job requires a lot of focus, organizing and preparation.
There is a reasonable workflow outlined by the company which assists in easing the operations and decreases the chance of missing something.

You can enjoy travelling and seeing world while experiencing different cultures within and outside the workplace.
Management is not good
They don’t care about their employees that’s it their security guards are working out side on the road they don’t have cabins to sit they sit outside in hot summer they don’t think of them as a human being. And they terminate them in small little mistakes job is not secure there..
......................................................................................................
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Low staff turn over
fast phased work environment and accountable for every minute spent working
Learnt to work under a lot of stress and handle multiple tasks at the same time. Gained knowledge on how to handle a team and deliver the assigned tasks as scheduled.
Pros
Free food and transportation
Cons
no proper work and personal life balance
environnement agréable
très bon initiative de recrutement et de formation
environnement agréable
It can be better
Old school mentality, creativity and bright ideas aren't encouraged! Career growth is limited! Job security is good, but to think that you could go places within engineering its a hopeful thinking! It ain't about your merit and capabilities, its about who you get along with!
Productive and fun workplace
I have time to relax after finishing my task assigned by my superiors.
I learn from my supervisor that you should take your job seriously and avoid comitting mistakes as possible. I learn to be independent in everything I do.

I can easily get along with my collegue

I am enjoying driving and my team as well.

They are providing free transportation,free two meals and free accommodation.
Pros
Free 2 lunch, Tea break
Cons
Heavy work up to 50kg
Custimer service
Working with emirates group is a great addition to my work experience ecpecially when it comes to customer service on face to face or through the phone
It was a great time.
The experience was good and I want to find a good job with good salary to support my family. I worked 5 years in this company 3 years as a security officer and 2 years as a driver in cash services.
No given chance for upgrades for CSA's
I worked as CSA for 2 years in 8 months, and I didn't like how we are being treated in the company. Very limited chance to upgrade to be a cabin crew.
Pros
Free Accomodation, Free Uniform
Old people Not Responding to New Generation
Beginning i was worked as General Assistant .After 2 years i was working as Operation Assistant in General Assistant Salary. No response from Management cause of some internal politics of Management. no one recognized
I want to again joined your company group because of my featured
Give me one chance again to work with your group already I work with emirate flight catering as general assistant hygiene and safety department in ekfc so please give me one chance to work with you please
Cool
Could be better if persistent following is ensued. Fast moving company and needs more trainings to keep everyone on toes and for the betterment and growth
Pros
Busy
Cons
Tough
Productieve en gezellige werksfreer
Bedrijfscultuur is zeer dynamisch. Onregelmatige werkdagen en goede sfeer aan boord
Enjoyed 90 % of my time at EK
International group. Safety standards are very good. Service training is the best. Security training is fantastic. The environment is what you make of it. If you wish to have a great day you will. Moving up the ladder is quick they have many opportunities to grow. As crew you have opportunities to improve yourself via home study college courses etc... Networking is amazing you'll meet many
people
Exciting and variety
Work / tasks at Emirates are not same for everyone. However, my 15 years in the company are anything to speak, they are my golden years of excitement and accomplishments. At Emirates, opportunities are abound (progresses every 3rd year). You are never without a challenge or a Self aspired service excellence to surpass.

There would be - variety, volume and velocity to deal with in every job. Working for Emirates Group can be very enriching and fulfilling. Politics and differences have low mileage.
Beautiful experience|permanently tired|management disgusting
Worked for 3 and half years as cabin, crew.
Incredible experience for the fact of meeting people from all over the world and travelling absolutely everywhere, with chances to explore and discover.

On the other hand it's a very physically demanding jobs as most of the flights depart at impossible hours eg. 1am|2am etc.. Management is barely there, even tough you get assigned one at the beginning of your path with the company.

There are no human rights at all. Avoid posting on social media anything regarding the company which are not compliments and do not complaining and you will have long life in this company