The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

Found 1,378 reviews matching the search See all 1,612 reviews
Provide key administrative support within the network
Flight Operations - HR Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 30, 2019
A typical day at work was early and fruitful.
I learnt that hard work always pays.
Management was very supportive.
Workplace culture was the best.
Hardest part of the job was adjusting to new applications, but with some help and lots of questions I was able to learn it.
Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people from different parts of the world.
Work
Senior Customer Service and Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  UAEJanuary 15, 2019
It was amazing and collaborative environment , we contributed as one team to deliver high standards as Customer team , in addition to successful front office Line
Typical Day as An Emirates Ops Services Support Controller
Emirates Ops Services Support Controller (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 30, 2019
I start at 0700 and work until 1530.

My typical day would consist of responding to emails for the first hour of the day, addressing any operational concerns afterwards, as required, attending on average 2-3 meetings per day and managing ongoing projects that I am managing or part of the project team. When there is spare time, I will visit the Dispatch office to speak to staff and address any admin or operational concerns, as well as trying to also visit the Hub Control Centre.
Pros
A lot of exposure to project work.
Cons
Long hours and too many emails.
Great Work Area
Technical Services Focal Engineer/Manager (Former Employee) –  AEDecember 16, 2018
Emirates is one of the leading airline in the world, therefore its a great place to be and live the dream of working in Dubai, unfortunately my journey ended too soon, however I think there is no right time for everything.
Fun work place with a collaborative environment
Enterprise Analytics Intern Analyst (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 3, 2019
During my time there, my team was extremely helpful in setting me up quickly so I could start working immediately.

My boss set me up fairly quickly with IT and there were no problems integrating with the team and their current workflow.
Pros
Good food in the lobby
Productive and Fun place to work
Quality Control Specialist for Emirates (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 18, 2018
The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing. The only issue I had was uninformed overtime. But still is worth to give 5 star because this company thought me a lot and also, they have good benefits to their employee.
Pros
good accomodation and good benefits
Cons
short breaks and uninformed overtime
Excellent company to work for
Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 18, 2019
was fortunate to be a part of the growth phase while working for this company which helped me gain rich experience.

I had the opportunity to be part of the key project delivery teams of the IT department and received due commendations and recognition
Productive and cosmopolitan workplace environment
Contact Center Operation Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 22, 2019
15 years of trusted and assured career within “EMIRATES GROUP”, manifested by vertical and horizontal movements in the career ladder. Impressive career driven by challenges and a desire to be successful in all endeavours.
Enjoyed working with people of different nationalities and culture which help to build my different culture knowledge, hence I call myself cosmopolitan.
Honed leadership and management skills while promoting positive employer-employee-client relationships and high levels of morale.
Pros
Excellent travel benefits
Cons
Shift pattern
Dynamic, fast growing, cosmopolitan
Airport Services Agent, Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 29, 2019
Live, dynamic, fast growing airlines.
International team spirit from all over the world.
Great working benefits, environment and supplementary advantages.
Possibilities for growth and self development.
Poor organization moments in some departments, by the reason of high amount of employees.
work environment
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 1, 2019
i love to work with this airline as it has good work culture as we have opportunity to work with multi nation people. i learned new things about the synchronization with people.
Large company
Senior Airport services agent (Current Employee) –  Dubai international AirportJanuary 17, 2019
Currently working as a Quality check agent in the First and business class lounges at the Dubai international airport, Its a challenging role as I am responsible for the cleanliness off all area at the lounges.
Good, but tough experience
Senior Airport Services Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 2, 2019
Gained experience in working in international enviroment, and working in so many different shift patterns. Fattigue will appear very fast. Very difficult to communicate with the management.
Pros
Discounted travel tickets
Cons
Low salary, no life balance
Best employer and workplace
Public Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 25, 2018
I have spent nearly 10 years of my career life working for Emirates Group. I had the best work experience ever in equal employment workplace and challenging environment that gave me the opportunity to grow through pushing me to offer the best of my skills and experience.
productive
Ground staff , ramp services (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 28, 2019
- starts the day with days flight schedule
- managing with the airport ground operation
- professional management
- mixed culture with people working from different parts of the world
- balancing your life with the shift timings at work .
- can know how the airport work's around the world .
Pros
if you work overtime it will be paid
Cons
short breaks and deadlines .
A very large company
Senior IT Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 12, 2019
You must be at least grade 8 when you start in this company to enjoy the benefits of the company. Work environment is good. They value the work/life balance. Salary is competitive when you reach at least grade 7. The company is huge so there is a job security. In terms of job advancement, it is quite tough due to racial politics plus the company is very huge. You need to outshine hundreds of your colleagues to be noticed. Travel benefits is the only benefit that you can really enjoy. Medical benefits is a just ok.
Pros
Travel benefits
Cons
Racial politics
Emirates
Contact Centre Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 10, 2019
Handle customer care and complaints such as escalations, flight delays etc. Responsible for managing a team of contact center customer care consultants and senior consultants (monthly performance reports / quality control / feedback & coaching etc.) Assisting my superiors with various complaints that come through multimedia ,Mentoring and Training staff with low performance levels
Drive performance incentives to bring utmost efficiency within the organization.Collaborating with higher levels of management and cascading directives / objectives & competencies to the team conduct annual performance reviews (goals & objectives)
Nice and growing company
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 11, 2019
It is one of the very few large organisations in UAE who have fully functional in house IT development and maintenance facilities. Pay is very nice and bot consultants and permanent staff is treated as equal parts of organization
Emirates is the best company to work with as it takes very good care of the employees.
Engineering Instructor (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 5, 2019
Every day at Emirates is an interesting challenge. I learnt to work with several variables in the same day. The management is helpful and gives ample freedom to work independently. Workplace culture requires some changes as not everyone takes the responsibility to work for the common goal. the hardest part of my job was to do things other than my responsibility as I had the capability but did not have the position to do it myself. The most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom to work and suggest new ideas to the management who appreciated and allowed me to work on those ideas.
Pros
No fixed breaks.
Cons
Some areas no growth
Good
Customer Services Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 15, 2019
Somehow it is a challenging hob to work shifts and to handle that count of people at the airport but still you can enjoy dealing with different people from all over the world.
Team Work and Respect
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 19, 2019
its all about team work and respect one another

i've learned alot how to help passenger

managemet is well organised

workplace is fine

How to handle humans

How we deal with Humans

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.