The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

Multinational environment
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 22, 2018
Life time experience. Excellent staff package. Long working hours. Inflexible days off. Amazing working environment. Most enjoyable is You can travel to a new place around the world.
Open environments
Load control System Officer (Current Employee) –  Dubai, UAEJune 21, 2018
Willing to migrate to CANADA in any city where i can get better living and working environments. wanted to relocate to new place or country as a new stage of movement in life
A great Organisation
Regional Sales Support Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 17, 2018
A great Organisation. Had my children not been so young, I would have continued working all my life there. Since mine was a heavily travelling regional job and in the region, i was not able to travel almost half of the month so I decided to look for a more local organization like Airlink
Pros
very good perks
Cons
Fun and very productive working environment
Flight Stewardess / Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 15, 2018
I have enjoyed flying for Emirates and representing the company. The pay and benefits are very good and train and refresh your knowledge very well. Loved working for this company very much !!!
Pros
Good money and got the chance to travel the world
Cons
I was away from family and was always homesick
Great for a first job
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 12, 2018
As a first job it’s great fun but it does take up most of your time and it’s very tiring. Great travel but it’s hard to plan your life since you work around the roster
Amazing to gain expriences
Support the Demi Chef de Partie or Commis II (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneJune 11, 2018
It iis good to work and to learn something. company is well disciplined and strict as per rules and regulations. Hygiene and Safety is very clearly focusing in this company. And about the business i'm really learning something strong about the policies that which is always going from up to down or down to up. All in conclusion is to handle the works pressure and needs.
Pros
lunch and dinner
Cons
9 hours
24/7 operations
Senior team member (coordinator) (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 11, 2018
I learn how to handle the critical situations on how to delivered the high standard of food into the airlines on time. And specially how to handle the staff to allocate them in their everyday basis. Handover to the next shift and making daily reports thru the managers.
productive fun working environment
Assistant Accountant (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 10, 2018
productive fun working environment,

great team support from our department and other departments

stable business environment with no worry of losing job
productive and fun place to work in.
Senior Cargo Handling Assistant (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 5, 2018
Report to work on time. Involved in the day to day operations at work, very interesting, very challenging, very informative, team support with the time involved in getting the jobs done.
Experience, knowledge, Time Management,
Very supportive, cooperative, understanding and encouraging.
Friendly
Time factor involved and getting the job done on time.
Encouragement, cooperative, supportive, working together as a team.
Responsibility is high
MAINTENANCE PLANNER (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 5, 2018
The work location was at dubai airport and obviosly it will be a round the clock duty and the operation will be prompt and on time.Else the flights gets delayed.Progress in the company will be based on the performance
Working in a big company was a privilege
Senior Account Assistant - MRAS Malaysian Airlines (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 5, 2018
It was a privilege working with Emirates as this is a big and stable company. Unfortunately we were sold to another company and we did not have a choice. The benefits here are good especially the airline tickets.
Pros
The airline ticket benefit was great
Cons
We were sold to another company
Good learning and development environment
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 4, 2018
Emirates group is a leading company in gulf which provides a challenging environment for its employees and helps them grow. Company believes in integrity and provides good benefits to its employees. It is a travel company and gives its employees opportunities to travel around the globe.
Pros
Multinational work culture
good working experience if you love to travel
Business Class Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 3, 2018
Pros: good life experience of paid to travel. provide accommodation and transportation to work.
Cons: not much control over roster. may miss important friends or family event.
Toxic Environment with ineffective and incapable management
User Research Lead and Business Change Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 29, 2018
One of the most disappointing companies I have ever worked for. They do not know how to use the Specialists they hire, it's too political, and inefficient. While they might have great ideas, they do not know how to execute.
Pros
Flight benefits
Cons
management, work environment, politics
Higly Satisfied
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 26, 2018
On my previous Experience where I worked was very suitable for work and very competent in working technologies and work culture. The Managers are very helpful and make sure that we are satisfied with services. Follow up and the appraisal was there for the satisfaction of the staff as well as awards have been issued on the basis of performance.

I am also happy to inform that I have also encouraged with Bronze medal award for my performance to release the project on time.
Good company to work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneMay 26, 2018
Wel good place to work, but the salary is very less as compared to job profile. you will enjoy working with transguard. Mainly in manpower outsourcing division.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Meet the cost effective business challenges to ensure quality is delivered with profits.
Base maintenance shift Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 26, 2018
Maintenance of fleet to ensure quality of product is achieved at minimum cost. Ensure high performance is extracted from every staff at high quality standards. Hardest part was to meet the milestones and on time delivery. Enjoyable part was interaction with staff belonging to multi cultural background.
Pros
Extract high quality of work standards with willing staff memebers
Cons
Meeting deadlines needs hard work, focus and concentration.
Electrical/ internet /all kind of mep works
TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  DIP 1 FOODPOINTMay 24, 2018
I doing here all kind of MEP works.kitchen machines maintenence/a/c. plumbing.we are reporting to directly our engineers and /planning maintence work/ppm
Platform to learn & Grow
learning & development specialist (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 22, 2018
For me personally working with the Emirates group has provided me with ample opportunities to learn a lot of new things and stay abreast with the latest in the Learning & Development Industry.
Pros
Short working hours/flex hours
Cons
Contract basis employement
Cabin crew
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 21, 2018
Everything is good except that you have to based in Dubai. Accommodation and transportation to work is included. Tax free salary and allowances of other currencies.
Pros
Only spend on your day off
Cons
Short layover

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Emirates Group. Our community is ready to answer.