The Emirates Group

The Emirates Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates1,775 reviews
Found 1,775 reviews matching the search
*Friendly employees creates the nice environment
*different style management

*variety of cultures

*hardest part of job was the fatigue

*most enjoyable part was traveling
Pros
Free Lunches etc
If you like working with different nationalities and can handle/manage stress and pressure then airport life should be easy for you. Work at the airport is very fast-paced and it's just really busy and hectic.
Pros
ticket benefits, insurance, employee package
Cons
shifting patterns, a bit hard to get into internal vacancies
Great environment. Fast paced and very busy. Hands on environment.
several shifts to cover. Normal day will involve an initial meeting to review the days events and priorities.
Pros
Excellent package
Cons
Some long hours required
As any other position being Cabin Crew for a top ten airline has its pros and cons but most importantly that it teaches you a lot about yourself and it prepares you how to deal with many types of challenges while keeping high standards at all times regardless of the situation.
Pros
lifestyle, meeting different people, getting a good knowledge about different culture, resilience, consistency and self motivation.
Cons
Fatigue, lack of sleep, jetlag, stress and confined work environment.
Emirates has given me the opportunity to enhance my career by exposing me to the Corporate world and helped me to keep my nerves tight during the hard situation.
Pros
Airline Tickets
Cons
Salary
Mix of multinational makes me gain lots of experiences and meet so many people with different mentality and maks me more open to so many different cultures and added so many values to my experiences .
We used to do long house, 120 per month. Sickness is not well tolerated.That’s warning is what made me redundant. most of the times the logic is not on your side.
Benefits
Cons
I felt disposable
It is a multicultural workplace.
Very organised.

Fast-paced.

The hardest part of being a flight attendant that your personal life would not balance with your work and can affect your health.

Emirates offers excellent benefits: accommodation, transportation, excellent health insurance.
Pros
High salary, accommodation, transportation, health insurance, discounted tickets.
Cons
Long hours, continuous shift-work.
High Performing teams with diverse experience. Innovative and Lean thinking. Bringing Cutting edge/Emerging technologies to the group. "Test and Learn" Mantra. Opportunities for learning and growing
Pros
Ticket and Medical Benefits
I wish i could work few more years atlest till my retirement. but my case was (Redundancy Exception)this was my Luck but being honest it was happy environment all to gether all the to all new joiner keep helping this company you will never niglete it...ever
traveling around the world
meeting new people and cultures

new experiences

amazing colleagues

good benefits and discounts

health insurance

own travel benefits
Pros
lots of benefits
Cons
redundant
It's a great place to work and you can create your own opportunities, It is my second university. It's a place you will have very talented colleagues who are collaboratively working with you.
Pros
You will grow with time.
Cons
You will not feel to leave the company.
I have 14 years in Emirates group and excellent phase of my life. Truely professional way of work. Friendly environment for work. Exceptionally team work examples can found.
The experience taken from the training and the job itself its very interesting, however the lifestyle is hard and shift work with busy schedules makes it harder. The good part of the job is the places we get the chance to visit and the awesome colleagues that we get the opportunity to meet.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Not a healthy life
Very much satisfied working in emirates.

Pros

My time at Emirates was truly amazing! Amazing people, amazing culture, amazing opportunity for growth and to make some good money! Some of my best friends outside of work are my coworkers!

Cons

Due to COVID, many employees were laid off. This was hard to deal with, especially as leadership was ensuring us that our jobs were safe over the last 3 months. It is what it is thou
as a cabin crew it was stressful but fun, it has a lot of benefits if u can adapt easily to new environments on a daily basis. u get to travel a lottt.
Pros
good money and luxury life
Cons
stressful
a very diverse cultural experience, and interesting roles while learning a lot of new skills both personal and professional, not easy for career advancement due to the large number of employees.
Ambiente competitivo que se enquadra na categoria da empresa
Emirates group is the best to work with. Perfectly professional at all times. Work environment is healthy. Work when you work and Play when you play attitude was the highlight and motto. It has the best talent pool.
Pros
Discounted flight rates. Discounts at certain outlets.
Cons
Work pressure and Shifts.
highly insecure environment
poor management which doesnt listen to employees

culture of fear and reporting

management doesnt take into account compliments received but focuses mainly on attendance
typical day at work early morning flights like 3 am or 4 am ,i always learn at those flights time management and priority things, trying to smile in my customers face and college as well and communicate together well ,the most enjoyable part is arriving safely happy crew happy customers and enjoy my layover
Pros
free lunches