Play YouTube video button
Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

A review about a company shouldn't be mandatory cause you might get anything that doesn't reflect the true experience the ones gets there, especially if place during the sigh up process as usually more 90% of people sigh up when also compelled to do so during applying for a certain job, to it should be optional
Na
Managers are very bad they don’t have communication skills salary is not fair work environment is very bad place is not clean . 1 day off it’s not enoug
Productive and Fun
The environement is neutral, a day shift account and very accessible. People are not just a co-worker especially your teammates who is also your 2nd family that you can count on helpful team leader
The absolute worst
A terrible company to work for, sucks your life and energy, and gives you nothing in return.
Their so called - training - teaches you nothing, and trainers are often providing outdated information.

They penalize people for taking a sick leave by deducting from their variable salary (bonuses).

The work environment is extremely unhealthy, everyone just wants to get out, the overall quality of the place declined rapidly in the previous year.

Salaries were reduced without warning, people were being fired by the dozens, and every couple of months there's is about 10 - 15 resignations being submitted.

Overall negative vibes all around, terrible management, workload is continously increasing, and salaries are continuously decreasing.

Not much learning or experience to get here.

Avoid as much as possible.
Amazing work place
When I joined its was different group then took over by TP, professional, competitive and growing. I like the tag line of TP “ each interaction matters”
Don’t work there!
Toxic environment, management with no experience at all, no forecasting , same routine everyday, downsizing because of their stupidity but they can’t admit that, decreasing our bonus which was the only reason for working there “money” , no career path , no promotions for more than 1 year , working for a client that was one of the best but because of market competition it’s not the best anymore,
It’s not a comfort zone anymore

To cut the long story short this is a ****** place to work at and I don’t recommend anyone to work for this company
Productive along with fun environment & workplace
Working with Teleperformance is very good , work place is also good , works like a team , working with the different challenges everyday , among with colleagues also , workplace culture is very friendly management is also very cooperative , job security is also very high in this company.
A work environment with strict rules
A set of rules are implemented to control employees and keep them in check however there are upsides and downsides to this. However, you can look at having a fast paced career growth here.
N/a
Not for long term but can get you the confidence and experience.
You can have a good relationship with coworkers. No one will juge you for your life Style or your preferences.
March 11, 2020
Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We aim to provide a healthy environment for our employees, and we are happy to know that we've met your expectations. All the best!
Fun place to work in, good environment, new exposure.
Working as a corporate trainer for an interpreting account, so much fun, dealing with different cultures, learning more about different languages. Travelling to different countries to train different candidates, new exposure to different cultures, rules and systems.
enhance better understanding to different work styles.
Teleperformance Dubai

Opportunities to grow

Clear career path

Internal benefits
October 29, 2019
We're glad to know about your experience. We always see to it that we equip our employees with enough training and skills to be able to support customers properly. Additionally, we do our best to prepare them for future career opportunities. Wishing you a great day ahead!
A good environment with colleagues
The company has a wonderful environment specifically with colleagues, of course sometimes we deal with angry and frustrated customers but overall it’s a very enjoyable place
October 23, 2019
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are pleased to know about your amazing experience with us. All the best!
Stressful place
A stressful environment
opportunities are not fair

Managment isn't reasonble

They only care about the clients

No developments

Mainly they don't care about their main assets.
September 12, 2019
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we do not tolerate these types of incident inside our premises. We hope you can share this with us via our http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can conduct an investigation and address your issues.
Good for professional development
Great professional looking development but hectic to the extend
Taking courses in Six Sigma and COPC implementation was a big move forward

Evaluations were very harsh and no real support from upper management or teamwork
September 9, 2019
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry that you didn't have a good experience here in TP. Hope you can share more details via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform for us to investigate and make sure our employees will get the best support and benefits.
Its an amazing place to work at
Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
September 4, 2019
Thank you for providing us with a positive feedback. Our company aims to provide a great working environment to our employees and we are glad to know that we have met your expectations. Wishing you'll stay with us longer. All the best!
Good Place to kick off a customer service career
The company is well structured and the workplace is organized with a well-designed break area with a PS4 and an Xbox One.

There are a few issues with the company some sever, the workplace culture is racist and operations are poorly managed, layoff happening without any notices due to overstaffing, and the company doesn't even offer the 3 months salary in the case as per the law, instead only a 1 month which makes the vibe around the production area one that one doesn't want to be around.
Pros
Na
Cons
Long hours, no appreciation.
July 25, 2019
Thank you for sharing your detailed review about your experience. We are truly sorry to learn about this and we hope you can share this with us via our Lhttp://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can conduct an investigation and address the issue.
It is a family environment
A typical day at work is always busy with advisors and agents, coaching them, listening to their problems, trying to be a friend and not just a manager. I have learned is to be my employee's friend to bring the best of him, and always try to answer their concerns. The management is also good. The workplace culture is amazing, provide a nice break area, with multiple TVs and a couple of game consoles. The hardest part in the job is having to send someone to the HR knowing that they will be fired, but I have to do my job. The most enjoyable part of my job is my team and the charisma that everyone has, everyone has positive vibes to them.
Not recommended for clever people
Toxic environment to be in, poor un-neutral management all from egypt , not actuplay hoving appropriate compensation, will discount money from you for the wrong reasons as they have been downsizing there business in Dubai
Pros
Friendly colleagues
Cons
Bad mangagment and huge salary discoubts
June 23, 2019
We are sorry to hear that you felt that way. We see to it employees are given the proper training and compensation while working in a professional and fun environment. Kindly also share your review here: http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can properly document your complaint and conduct an investigation. Thank you.
great & friendly working environment.
It is a place of diverse cultures, it encourages a healthy work environment, and supports its employees.
It helped me grow and learn more.

My normal day at work is reasonably enjoyable even if I'm faced with some challenges, managers and co-workers are always helpful and supportive.
Pros
great work environment.
July 31, 2019
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. It is our goal to provide our employees a professional and fun environment wherein they are given great opportunities while enjoying their work. Have a great day ahead!
It was just amazing working in that place
Personally, working at TP was the most amazing thing that happened to me. Although the work nature was hectic, but the atmosphere made it less stressful.
Pros
Learning new skills
Cons
Hectic for the brain
April 10, 2019
We know being a technical support representative is not an easy job but we would like to thank you for your hard work in making sure that we help our clients' customers well. All the best in your new career!
no fun there
the place was fine when it comes to security and area itself, however no fun no facilities nothing there was free (coffee , tea , etc,,,,,) , toilets were smelly all times.
April 23, 2019
Thank you for taking time to write this review. We aim to provide a nice working environment for our employees wherein there are great facilities and employee activities they can enjoy, however, your review states that we have failed. We will look into this and make improvements. All the best.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.
6.6K