TechnipFMC Employee Reviews

Found 132 reviews matching the search See all 1,642 reviews
Hse Engineer
Sr.HSE Engineer (Former Employee) –  Abudhabi uaeAugust 12, 2019
Technip started off with a great vision, but toxic employees in managerial posts. Hard to explain the stereotype treatment I recieved in Abudhabi. French , Italians and westerners company. Who hires engineers from India. Pay and perks vary depending on country.
Nepotism exists.
Pros
Old Goodwill. Pays on time.
Cons
Toxic work place. Racial and unsupportive for safety. Projects safety as a value, but on the contrary encourages unsafe behavior.
Great atitude client side
Material controller / Buyer in M/s Adyard (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 28, 2019
Technip is one of the best client side as I worked in my period. I have learn many things for my project period.Worke with a great team and good working atmosphere
Good safety implementation
Safety Rigging Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAEMarch 7, 2019
Construction wise were professional and well experienced as well as HSE & Quality and PCC team, safey culture were very high and strict implementation.
fun workplace and productive
PROJECT COORDINATOR / SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 6, 2019
could improve my skills a lot, it was a fun-oriented atmosphere. All the colleagues were very helpful in managing ongoing projects,documentation and managing the entire team.
Purly Technical
INSTRUMENTATION DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, UAEDecember 21, 2018
It's a world class oil & gas consultant, The technical standards are very high and it helped me to build my career in this technical field. Very friendly atmosphere.
Good Company but discrimination is really evident in terms of accommodation and other compensation.
Employee at TechnipFMC (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 11, 2018
No proper compensation. Long and loyalty in service is not a guarantee for good compensation.

I learned a lot and gained a lot of experiences and developed a good relationship with all colleagues in different nationalities.

Working environment is fine and very suitable for all nationalities. The hardest part is the long rotation and congested accommodation. Being away from family is really not a good day to day experience.
Pros
Free accommodation and Transport
Cons
Long hours of work with less compensation
senior officer are willing to help in critical situation
Bosun/Crane operator (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 7, 2018
A day of work start with the turnover of the other shift, important things and situation. Each every start of a job, big or small toolbox talk should be held, to discuss what are the risk for the current jobs to be done.proepr personal protectice equipment should be worn when expose on outside decks or areas.
To have a workmates that is safety minded makes the work easy and safe.To have a minded crew about the saying, see something, say something makes every one on the josbite more comfortable being safe.
Pros
free transportation/accomodation
Cons
homesickness
A system established and committed management firm
Project HSE Manager (Former Employee) –  abu dhabiNovember 5, 2018
Busy work schedule with extensive meetings schedule

Establish a good channel of communication and maintain a organized documentation

Management gives an independent command to handle job

Always support constructive ideas and positive approaches

Restriction of budgets thus work pressure build up

Encourage employees for availing rotation leave as scheduled
Productive and interesting work
ETO/Chief Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 4, 2018
Each can dedicate himself for creative work.
The documentation provided helps to know better new technologies and equipment.
The workshops are normaly equipted by tools and for testing.
Pros
Atractive vessel design
Cons
Not enought projects for vessel
Very thankful!!
PMC Cost Engineer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 23, 2018
I was so busy on this company, you have to be an all in one type of employee to survive.

Very thankful to have experience a project from engineering until construction and commissioning phase.
Excellent workplace
Health, Safety and Environment officer (Former Employee) –  UAE Abu DhabiSeptember 22, 2018
A Workplace where a person will enjoy his work and gain knowledge. perfect place for the personnel who is eager to grow and prove his abilities.

I really enjoyed my period of job with full authority and management support.
Good experience
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 23, 2018
Normally starts with new work as I tend to finish all works for a day. Works with minimal supervision as I am very much knowledgeable of my responsibilities in the department. Have a good working relationship with my Director, section head and other departments which I am dealing with everyday.
It is a multi-cultural company with mixed variety of people and races. The company has taught me to multi-task and realised my potential as a trainer.
The hardest part of the job is being responsible, at times where my superiors are not available, but not having decision making power.
The most enjoyable part is being friend with my superiors.
Pros
Free Health Insurance, Added Trainings online
Cons
Sick leave policy, Less Appreciation
Client Project Base
Project Secretary (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 25, 2018
Being Project Secretary in client office earned a lot of respect from CONTRACTOR and working environment is more busy and workload pressure because of office timing.
Great work environment
Senior Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 29, 2018
The best thing about TPFMC is the great work environment where everyone feels welcome and appreciated. With experienced personnel from around the world, TPFMC is a great place to learn, advance and make friends in a work place
Very Good Company
Offshore Construction Team Leader (PMC) (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 26, 2018
protective staff
Excellent managment
work place cuter - is good
work as consultant
innovation
Perfomance at end - transperant
communcation is good

weak point - public relation request to improve based on changing UAE law which request to update quickly
Quality of work and working culture
Structural Designer (Former Employee) –  AbudhabiMarch 2, 2018
Working with technip,I feel good reputation to with others, and I had improved my quality of output, it helps to move on further my carrier, also my confidence level of my work increased.

I feel the management who treated me is impressed.

regarding work culture is professional.
Used to be a good company
Mid Level employee (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 6, 2018
TechnipFMC Abu Dhabi has a lot of growth potential and is an amazing place to work in. However, it has not sustained very well due to the recent downturn in industry.
At this moment, they have the best of talent working for them but they are not recognized for their work or efforts.
It was earlier known for its job security and today it has unfortunately reduced drastically.
One of the leading EPC company in the world
Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 14, 2017
Technip as a EPC company in the world, company given more knowledge to employee about Onshore/Offshore/Sub-sea project.
Engineering Department are coordinated online with Client.
Pros
Cons
9 Hours
A company of complete package.
Piping Draftsma (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 20, 2017
Professionaly, who and what I am today, is what TECHNIP for me. The eight long years with the company isn't just a number. It was a time and a life for me and my family. It feels great being part of the TECHNIP family and I will forever be grateful for the experiences it has given to me.
Pros
Free lunches, 2 days off, bonus, yearly ticket, awards and recognition
Cons
good
LIFTING & RIGGING SUPERINTENDENT (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi / chinaSeptember 17, 2017
hope to work for technip new project...good working place in china .well taken care of employees , happy working as a team ,cooperative and helpful. and we weeks gatthering,so on
good
Cons
no comments