Tamas Employee Reviews

Nice work place
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 1, 2019
I am working in TAMAS for more than eight years ago. Joined as Project Manager, by working hard I got promoted to be a Senior Project Manager then Operations Manager.
I was concentrate on production.
General Wiring Electrician (Current Employee) –  Dubai Minjad AirportNovember 26, 2015
As in daily activities on site i always doing electrical job, perhaps there is some or new kind of job that i did not in-counter before that.
Well the management was still good. well Sometimes the did mistake but its alright since we are only human being not perfect.
My Co- workers we have all the communication each other during performing job. since to avoid mistake.
And the hardest job that i had in counter was doing a work that already out in my contract.
And the most enjoyable was I In counter a new job which i learned and i used it until now for my future job.
productivity
Electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZDecember 21, 2014
hard working for this kind of jobs and quality control of this job and i share my skills and knowledge to my co workers i hope the management are good for our people and the hardest part of job is to zero accident.and the enjoyable part of this job is when the project is totally executed and pass of the board that all.,.,.
fast paced contracting firm
Director of Corporate Services (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZSeptember 30, 2014
in a very competitive environment pressure is high as well as rythm
HR & Administration Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 28, 2014
I had been working in-charge of all HR & Admin work and all personnel affairs for the group of 5 companies, i had learned the nature of different nationality and how to deal with them all and allot of experiences of dealing with government,semi government and privet sectors and companies.
Dedicated to work and good inter personal relationship with colleagues.
Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZSeptember 4, 2013
To secure a HSE Officer Position at a reputable national / multinational organization, where I can share my creative skills, knowledge, and thereby expand upon my education, and to be part of a team that helps to achieve the organization success