TAALEEM

TAALEEM Employee Reviews

Best place to work
Learned many new things with new people from different cultures. There is nothing called work pressure in Taaleem, all of the work is enjoyable. The benefits provided by Taaleem to their employees are exceptional.
Pros
Open offices, Good Salary
Cons
Too many documents
Good
Its a good work place with good environment with people of different regions working and maintaining a healthy relationship and are quite helpful in other employees growth
No area for professional growth
Taaleem is an education provider. They own and mange 10 high end schools around Dubai and Abu Dhabi. They provide the best education in the gulf.
HR.
Pros
Healthy work enviroment
Cons
No professional growth nor development
mm
The staff is extremely responsive to my concerns. The principal is always available to address any questions we might have. The school is piloting a STEAM learning initiative that will make it an even more incredible place for kids to learn.
professional growth
I also acted as an Education Consultant and Arabic Director for all Arabic staff recruitment and selection, training, professional development, and most importantly, adopting the IBO (PYP-MYP and DP) teaching practices and ensuring that all KHDA inspections, Council of International School (CIS) and IB (International Baccalaureate) Accreditations and MOE requirements are met. I was directly involved with the KHDA inspection process in all Taaleem schools with impressive results. I also taught Arabic A &B for MYP and PYP students at RIS with impressive implementation for such unique approach combined to MOE curriculums. In addition to professional record of teaching adults (experiences in the stage of grades 7 to 12) in both MYP and IB programs and heavily Nema Husein CV & Cover Letter –NH 3 involved in the MYP/DP accreditation process and meeting with the IB Regional Accreditation Officers during their visits to the schools.

Preceding that, I along with my Arabic team have established non-existing Arabic Departments at several educational institutions, such as Taaleem ( Dubai British School, Greenfield Community School, Raha International School and Uptown Primary school) and GEMS (Jumairah Primary School). I have in total ten years of experience in curriculum development, ranging from British (G.C.S.E.

I.G.C.S.E Curriculums), IB and American schools alike. I have also facilitated many of successful professional development workshops and U.A.E community events in Taaleem, Nord Anglia and GEMS. Please find the files attached should you wish for further information.

As
 - more...
Pros
Education Consultant and Arabic Director
Cons
Education Consultant and Arabic Director
Challenging work environment with superior job satisfaction
I always had a smile on my face each morning when I woke up to go to work. I learned a lot of working skills from my managers from work ethics to behavioral competencies. Fun workplace with a family like environment. It was challenging to work for such a reputed organization and I enjoyed each and every day.