Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews for Business Development Officer

Business Development Officer5 reviews
United Arab Emirates5 reviews
Friendly environment
Standard chartered bank has the best Management & HR Team. I learned the process easily. Staffs & colleagues were very cooperative.Work environment is one of the best to work with.
Pros
Family Visa & medical
Wonderful place to work
One of the best entities in Banking Sectors. Best environment and culture. Supportive HR and the salary scale is also very good. Managers and the rest of the staff are very much professionally supportive along with the perks provided by the company.

I would give 10/10.
good start for any one
carrier growth is amazing and can earn well but work life balance is very less , MNC culture can be expected . no fixed work timing. we need to work really hard
Pros
learning
Cons
work life balance
non
start my day with a normal daily staff meeting at 8;00 am , then proceed for a sales meeting with my sales colleagues and branch manager . then have breakfast and proceed to do presentations , sales activation and normal account opening loan submissions etc.
i have learned team work,how to deal with pressure, how to handle customers and solve customer queries.

the hardest part of the job is having to deal with stress, and movements to many locations and the back.

i enjoy interfacing with many people and seeing how my hard work is changing the lives of my customers.
Pros
lunch, Breakfast, transport
Sch
Great and professional place to join and grow. The culture is truly multinational. Typical day would begin with implementing the plan decided upon the previous day.
Pros
HR policies
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Standard Chartered Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
1.1K