Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews

A great place to work. I regret leaving standard Chartered. Though they are under stress due to bad economy they still value people. Scb never leaves you dishearted.
Pros
Life profession balance
Cons
Long Hours
It's very good experience with SCB working culture is good there skalay is good commission is very good excellent admosphere good managers and human resource is good
Motivated Manager with 15 years of progressive experience in the Banking industry. Offering expertise in Planning and Organizing, Analytical, with aptitude in Problem Solving. An energetic self-starter and team builder able to navigate high-stress situations and achieve goals on time and under budget.
Review questions were cryptic....SCB has a very robust atmosphere. So goes with HR hiring policy. I would recommend SCB for the overall work culture which allows one to have a healthy work life balance.
Standard chartered bank has the best Management & HR Team. I learned the process easily. Staffs & colleagues were very cooperative.Work environment is one of the best to work with.
Pros
Family Visa & medical
Happy to work with standard chartered bank Handling incoming calls and other communications. Check, sort, file teller documents. Addressing customer queries about documentations required. Managing filing system. Recording information as needed. Greeting clients and visitors as needed. Courier daily documents to other branches. Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
Good experience I have learned from my team leader a lot he is always supporting us and about the bank is very comfortably place to work and a lot of tasks u will learn over there
Many things to learn in this MNC Bank, Different experience for me. I have moved to different teams in 3years of my banking experience. Fun to work with many departments.
Pros
Best in admosphere
Cons
9hours
I have learnt a lot in Standard Chartered, and I have managed to grow and move between department from Private Banking as Senior Manager of Royal Family portfolio accounts, to Client Coverage Manager with Commercial Banking. My role got redundancy, at the moment I don't hold a job.
It’s a great bank I worked with them over 15 years in Dubai. I grew with the bank and learned a lot. I moved to UK and would love to work with the bank again if given a chance.
Good time spent in StanC as they call it. Learned a lot and moved cross functional, achieving flexibility and exposure to different segments and business areas. StanC takes care if it’s people and give chance for growth. I got promoted 3 times in 5 years, which was very good growth considering the market circumstances. Overall a good employer you cherish to work for.
Happy with organisation but salary is low according to this country cost of living, growth chances are low, cultural is good equality is there learn alot from standard chartered bank
my immediate boss was supportive . while top management there was discriminations .my performance was up to mark . terminate me for no professional reason. my father diagnose cancer .can check my performance while terminated on performance . they terminated me on 30may 2017 my father passed away on 23 may 2017..my career my financial all destroyed .i owe the loans from esteemed bank for my father treatment .which are now in default .I came back to uae for job but as they come to know they process my cheq for legal .still I have offered but cant accept cause of police case ..with bank it was great to work but unfortunately ..
environment good and its nice to work with this company even we are only contractual workers they given us increment yearly and bunos as well. they assigning us also for seminars and trainings.
Im working as a Business Development Executive and after a year they promoted me as Senior- Business Development Manager because of my performance. Receiving monthly award and good incentives
Good place to work.Nice envoirment . Managers were very good and understanding. Good team work. Nice training skills.good working atmosphere.Time managable.
I am working with standard Chartered bank as business development executive. I have to manage with account opening, personal loan, credit card. It is good working condition, employee friendly.
Had a good work life balance . The team was good , a supportive Managers . Flexible work timings. Competitive work place. Feel free to speak nature...
It was awesome place of work culture , team work innovations technology transparency everything good except for my immediate higher up turned me down when, since I was getting a promotion parallel to him .., hence he fabricated false ways and mis quoted me ..otherwise it's the best place of 38yrs of work experience in many fields and organizations ..
Great with good atitude cards sales was handling. Verg good team leaders and learned many things staff was very kind pure multinational bank,
One of the best entities in Banking Sectors. Best environment and culture. Supportive HR and the salary scale is also very good. Managers and the rest of the staff are very much professionally supportive along with the perks provided by the company. I would give 10/10.