Standard interview process
It was an very long and done in a professional way
The interview was more of wanting to know if i was well vest with my area of specialization, which exactly what i did to prove that i am a true and genuine financial person. The interview consisted of four panelist the HR, Finance, Accounts and Marketing Personnel. They all managed to ask me at most 4 questions each.
One of the best Bank & provide chance even to freshers
HR interview and Line manager interview
Interviews are professionally conducted by Human Resources and includes a manager from the department that needs the candidate.
- Does Standard Chartered Bank require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check…8 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Standard Chartered Bank?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Standard Chartered Bank?7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Standard Chartered Bank?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Standard Chartered Bank?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Standard Chartered Bank? What are the ste…7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Standard Chartered Bank?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Standard Chartered Bank?6 people answered
- What is the Standard Chartered Bank employee discount?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Standard Chartered Bank management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered