SPIE Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates11 reviews
My time at Spie was fun and a great learning experience as well. It was a competitive environment without the stress. There was ample scope for personal improvement and career development while contributing to company goals. My daily work schedule included various accounts payable and accounts receivable tasks, budgeting and forecasting, using accounting systems including Sage and Tally.
In expand of two months I worked in SPIE as Data Officer for temporary post I felt the warm welcome and had wonderful experience and I’ve learned a lot
It’s nice to work with SPIE as an Electrical Supervisor. The clients are also fine and total work atmosphere is good. The management is doing well with the employees.
The management was so helpful at my crucial time.They just took me into their company and gave me the job.
All the works related to visa was done very quickly.

Salary is upto date with no delaying.
Field instrument calibration in process facilities, stroking of control valves. loop test in HVAC control system and deluge system and fire dampers operation.
Very good participative learning program starting from 7am and ending 7 pm, learning of diversified culture and attitude of developees was a challenging but yet enjoyable work.
Top class management at both SPIE and ADMA-OPCO .Excellent co-workers who were always helpful .ADMA-OPCO gave me new lease of life not once but twice.I thank the Management and UAE Government. Happy to note that the UAE Nationals are developing into a potent work fore, while i also developed my knowledge and skills and pursued my MBA through CCE
Pros
Boarding and Lodging with excellent recreation facilities and very friendly UAE Nationals
Cons
nothing much which could be spelled out as real cons
I was on contract so got a little time to spend in the company although i wish i get to work there more often. Co workers were very helpful and fun to work with. My manager was very supportive.
Salary needs to be improved. Over all a good place and healthy atmosphere. Working from last 4 years. They are very helpful but promotion structure is bit slow
Overall nice to work in this company
challenging

cooperative

technical knowledge to gain

interesting

salary not so low
Trustworthy company.I worked with spie in qatar as well.They have a good team,effecient,polite and prompt.Very informative.
Working as a Recruitment Officer and taking End to End Recruitment for Middle East, East Asia and Africa