Sky News Arabia

Sky News Arabia Employee Reviews

Nothing more to add
I have learned that people ca come a long way without caring about those around them and without being accountable as long as they spend time socializing with the right people.
it is nice working placeand management
Good company and working place but salary is not enough for our family to help back home in the Philippines, working 4 yrs in the company there is not increase received.
It was a JOKE!
It needs ages to become close to professional. Very low- level culture, management, style, treatment, NO stability at all. Definitely not a good place to work at. You can only join if you would like to spend time socializing and being nothing. It is a real joke and it is sad. Most of the management is opportunistic, barely educated or experienced in the field and you have to suffer daily if you need to reach any of the management. Very weak organizational system, weak management and definitely NO GROWTH. Don’t be manipulated by any offer or promise. It was the worst and silliest experience I had at a eork place! A real joke. It is closer to a Market than a workplace. You can clearly tell the moment you walk in or deal with any of the semi- managers!!! A lot of politics to waste your time and drain your energy. Truly closer to a Market than a work place. You will motice once u walk in.
Pros
A salary and place to socialze and spend time if you have no goals
Cons
A real life JOKE not a work place.
very bad management
they have very bad HR
managers doesn't care about work they care about them self only

no job security if not one of the gang

management with fight you if you come up with new ideas to developing the working environment
Insightful experience
I had a very insightful experience in working in a busy broadcasting environment and the work was very tough! I did however enjoy it and made very good connections.
Enjoying a healthy workplace is always a desire
A Typical day at work is very busy , vibrant and if organized well it will as it should be .
Every day there are new things to learn and new challenges to go through .
Productive and able to work in team
I am working in news and programs with a big team ,
every day I am learning some thing new , the hardest part of the job is the night shift. the most enjoyable part of the job is the work as team.
Good place concerning the learning latest technologies
I learned several new tools, technologies, and processes.
Good place for new comers.
Pros
Multi culture
Cons
Ambiguous career paths
stable & comfort environment
Sky News Arabia is a very Professional company. The Environment is very comfort & stable for the employees.
• Was one of the team that installed and launch the Sky news Arabia Cairo Bureau.
• Providing technical advice, guidance and expertise on the state of satellite trucks, coordinating properly with the relevant parties to ensure that systems are fully operational before tuning to live coverage

• Providing 24/7 re‐active support to the systems and services both in the field and inside the studio

• Operating Satellite trucks with 4 camera for outdoor studio production.

• Attending regular meetings to high-light technical and logistical requirements for future events and breaking news stories.

• Taking shifts in SNA MCR which is responsible for the monitoring, support, and troubleshooting of hardware and broadcast components at the NOC, working closely with Senior Staff to ensure the efficient flow of information.

• Planning for the overseas operations Like coverage at Turkey,Lybia and Syria .

• Install our office at Aleppo and Edlib at Syria .

camera operator
we work a TV studio which we take care of cameras for live shows